Epilogue

Y/N'S POV

  There was something going on in Wayne Manor, and Bruce and I were both completely clueless. I knew everyone was up to something, but I had no idea of what. I even asked Tom, but he kept his mouth shut. Bruce thought it was funny that I was getting so frustrated about how everyone had been acting. I didn't think it was funny, but I didn't even feel like popping Bruce right now.

  Bruce said,"Honey, it's okay. I'm sure whatever it is, it has to be for the two of us. Everyone seems to know something but us. I can tell."

  I nodded and said,"That makes sense. Okay, Batman, so we will just sit and wait until one of the boys comes in and tells us what's going on."

  Bruce shook his head and pulled me down to the Batcave. I was surprised when Bruce let me play games on his computer, because I felt real nostalgic. It was probably why Bruce let me do it in the first place. Though, I did not turn him down and chose a racing game, before Bruce watched me play.

  He said,"Hey, princess, you do realize that you are losing, right?"

  I rolled my eyes and Bruce laughed, before Damian rushed over to Bruce and I.

  I immediately yelled,"Damian, what is going on? Tell me?!!"

  Damian jumped and looked at me like an idiot, then I sighed saying,"Sorry. I just really want to know what is going on. What is it, Dami?"

  Damian smiled and said,"You and Father can follow me. You are about to find out."

  I immediately ditched the computer and pulled Bruce upstairs behind Damian. I don't know Bruce was letting me pull on him, but I just anxiously followed Damian. When Bruce and I were led outside, I was at a loss for words.

  The front grounds of Wayne Manor were completely covered in decorations and the most beautiful setup I had ever seen.

  Jason walked up to us and said,"So, what do you think?"

  I said,"You guys are the best."

  Jason smiled and replied,"Well, we wanted to do something special for the old man and you, because you both have changed all of us. You have looked out for us, and even came to our rescue when we needed help. We also wanted you two to know that no matter what happens, all of us, we will have your back. You can count on that. Yes, old man, I will have your back."

  Bruce smiled at Jason and actually hugged him. Jason was surprised, but he hugged Bruce back. I smiled at the two and Blake and Tom rushed up to me.

  They both embraced me, and Blake said,"You two don't have to worry about anything. We will be okay, Mom. We will."

  I smiled at everyone through my tears and Bruce stood by me smiling as well.

  I said,"I love you, Tom and Blake. I also love all of you, too. Boys, Alfred, get over here."

  I pulled everyone in for a group hug, while Bruce and I were in the middle of the hug. We were surrounded by people that loved us. We were surrounded by our family, and I just..knew everything would be okay.