Chapter 32

Y/N'S POV

  For the last past few weeks, Chris had been sending me dozens of roses and chocolates. At first, I just threw the chocolate away, but then Blake kept getting upset that I never let him have any. So, I gave the chocolate to Blake. However, I did make sure the chocolate was safe first. This was Chris we were talking about.
  Bruce was already on edge with Chris being back. I doubt he was jealous of Chris, but he was worried Chris was going to hurt me again. I couldn't even argue with him on that, because it was possible. However, I still had to ask Bruce about interviewing Batman for Mr. Smith.

  I leaned on the table and said,"Bruce, can I ask you something?"

  Bruce nodded and stood next to me.

  I looked him in the eyes and desperately said,"Would you mind letting me do an interview for my job? I promise not to give away details or anything major. Just basic questions.."

  Bruce chuckled and nodded saying,"Sure, anything for you Y/N Here.."

  Bruce wrapped his arms around me and started filling out my questions. I immediately smiled, knowing I was lucky to have Batman protecting me.
After Bruce finished answering my questions, he sent me a wink and walked upstairs. I blushed a little, then I put his answers in a safe place.

  I waited until Bruce made it upstairs before paying games on his Batcomputer. He would never find out, right? Plus, I was really bored..

  I yelped in surprise when I heard Bruce say,"What are you doing?"

  I chuckled nervously saying,"Nothing, Detective, just enjoying the scenery. The Batcave is really nice and quiet. Umm.."

  Bruce leaned over my shoulder and pressed a button on the Batcomputer. I saw myself playing games and facepalmed.

  Bruce chuckled and kissed me saying,"You are lucky I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and moved Bruce's hands, before I continued playing on the computer saying,"I know, Brucie, I know."

  When Bruce went upstairs to check on everyone, Blake rushed down the stairs and sat in my lap. I attacked him in kisses, and then he noticed I was playing games.
  He immediately became excited and I let him play for a while, until I found games on the Batcomputer Blake and I could play together.