Chapter 46

Y/N'S POV

  After the wedding, Bruce led me inside the after party. Bruce intertwined his fingers with mine and motioned for me to sit down.

  He kissed my nose and sent me a smile saying,"I will be right back, Mrs. Wayne."

  I was going to have to get used to Bruce calling me "Mrs. Wayne." I don't think it had really hit me yet. Bruce chuckled and pecked my lips, before he left me to talk to the guests. I struggled to sit down in my wedding dress, but I was glad when I finally sat down. My heels were killing me, and I just took them off. Ria walked over and held an amused look on her face.

  I just smiled and motioned for Ria to sit down beside me.

  Ria obeyed and I reached for her hand saying,"Thank you, for being here for me, Ria. I would have never gotten through this without you. Hug it out?"

  Ria laughed, but she smiled hugging me tight. I hugged her tighter and kissed her cheek, before I spotted Edward, Ria's new man, walking over to us. Edward nodded to me and held out his hand towards Ria. She immediately put her hand in his.

  I awwed at them, before Edward sent Ria a soft smile saying,"Baby, would you dance with me?"

  I pushed Ria up and Edward pulled her to the floor. I giggled at Ria laying her head on Edward's shoulder, but I smiled knowing she was having a good time. I did not even notice Bruce had already gotten back to the table.

  Bruce smirked and said,"Should not you be talking to your guests, Mrs. Wayne? That's really rude!!"

  I chuckled and pushed Bruce over. Bruce went to push me back, but strong arms pulled me back. I looked up and saw Dad giving me a warning look. I giggled softly, while Bruce chuckled and walked over to Lucius and Tam.

  Dad held out his hand and said,"May I, Mrs. Wayne?"

  I smiled at Dad and nodded, immediately putting my hand in his. Dad smiled back and led me to the floor. He rested his hands on my waist, while I put mine on his shoulder and on his arm.

  Dad rocked us slowly from side to side and said,"Y/N, I know I do not really deserve to be doing this, but I-"

  I cut Dad off by holding up my hand and squeezing his arm saying,"Dad, do not talk like that. I, now, understand where you were coming from. I also get that you were just afraid of losing me again. What happened years ago with Two- Face was not your fault. I should have known not to go alone, but I refused to listen to you. You do deserve this, and I want you here. I need you here..Dad, I miss moments like these. Daddy.."

  Tears fell down my face, and Dad pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back and cried on his shoulder. Dad whispered encouraging words in my ears. He rubbed my back and slowly calmed me down.

  I pulled away and chuckled weakly saying,"Dad, we were not even dancing. Thanks for comforting me, though. You promise to visit me all the time?"

  Dad smiled and lifted my chin saying,"I promise, baby, I promise. I love you.."

  I smiled back and wiped my tears saying,"I love you, too, Daddy."

  Dad gave me a kiss, before he led me over to Bruce. Bruce sent me a soft smile, before he pulled me close and gave me multiple kisses. I blushed, yet I returned every kiss. Bruce chuckled and whispered something in my ear, which caused my blush even more.

  He kissed my nose and said,"You look so beautiful in that dress. I love you, Mrs. Wayne."

  I intertwined my fingers with Bruce's and said,"I love you, too, Batman. You look quite handsome yourself. This was for me, right?"

  Bruce chuckled, but he smiled down at me saying,"Always, baby. I..uhh.."

  Bruce went to say something, but he cleared his throat and turned away. I giggled and smiled, because I made Bruce nervous and speechless.
  I brought my hand up to his face and stroked his cheek lovingly. Bruce looked down at me and I leaned on him. As I closed my eyes, Bruce continued to waltz slowly with me.

  I softly said,"I love you, Batman. I never thought I would get the opportunity to be marrying the man of my dreams. It may not of been how I planned, but you are perfect to me, Bruce. You always have been, and I would never take this moment back for anything.."

  Bruce pulled away and I noticed tears forming in his blue eyes. I smiled and kissed his tears away, before Bruce tried to kiss me. I smirked and moved my face, which made Bruce pout and roll his eyes.

  I went to say something, but Blake ran in between Bruce and I and asked me,"Mommy, can I dance with you now? I want a turn!!"

  I smiled down at Blake and Bruce looked at me, but I hit his shoulder and said,"Bruce..You did not have to say anything, because I already knew what you were about to say. Of course you can, Blake. It would be my honor. Bruce was just leaving.."

  Bruce just chuckled and walked away, before I realized how much shorter Blake was than me. I laughed and picked up Blake, before I interviewed my fingers with his and he leaned on my shoulder. I talked to him, while Blake smiled and told me about his day.

  After a while, Blake got tired and wanted to go sit down. Blake ran off and sat down with Leslie, before someone tapped my shoulder.

  I turned and saw Mom patiently waiting for me to finish with Bruce. I kissed Bruce's jaw, before I followed Mom. She held out her hands, and I put mine in hers.

  She looked at me for a minute, before she smiled weakly saying,"I am so proud of you for everything that you have ever done. We have had some rough moments in our relationship, but you will always be my little girl. Are you ready to give him everything? Be the woman Bruce will need you to be? Trust me, you will need each other.."

  I looked over at Bruce, only for him to send me a soft smile. I smiled back and blew him a kiss, before he winked and went back to talking to Lucius.

  I turned to Mom and nodded saying,"Yes, I am ready."