Isn't Blackmail Fun?

Start from the beginning

Her dad nodded. "I don't know how long you've been friends, but it doesn't seem to be having a great effect on you. Yesterday you lied to me about her, which you've rarely done before. I feel like it has something to do with her."

"Okay. I won't." Alex said plainly.

Both of her parents looked shocked.

"Really? You're not even upset?" Her mom asked.

"I don't like what she does to me either." Alex answered. Of course she was referring to things her parents didn't even know about, but they didn't need to either. She was kind of glad they didn't like Mitchie. She didn't particularly like her either, at the moment. Not after last night.

"Well." Her dad started, "That was... easy. We thought you'd fight us on it. But I'm glad you aren't."

"No, I'm not." Alex said. She finished the rest of her orange juice and got up from the table. "Anyway, I need to drive to school now."

"Ok honey, have a good day." Her mom said.

"Mhm."

She grabbed her backpack from beside the front door and went outside. Mitchie was leaning against her car. Her stomach dropped when she saw Mitchie.

She took a deep breath and walked to her car, expecting Mitchie to move. But she didn't.

"Mitchie. I need to go to school. Please let me get in my car."

Mitchie looked offended. "Wow, really? Not even a 'Hi' or 'Good morning'?"

This set Alex off.

"Are you fucking serious right now? Not after those texts last night. I don't even know how you got my number, or how you somehow knew where I was, and frankly I don't care. Stay away from me."

Mitchie brought a hand up to Alex's face and brushed her hair, which Alex swatted away. "Aw, c'mon. I was just joking with those."

Alex rolled her eyes. "I don't care. It wasn't a good joke." She also thought about how Mitchie hadn't answered either of her questions.

The front door opened and Alex's dad stepped out. "Alex! What did we just tell you?"

Suddenly, Mitchie wrapped her arms around Alex and kissed her.

What the fuck...? Alex was definitely caught off guard.

It was a quick peck on the lips but still...

"Have a good day at school, babe." Mitchie said, then walked back around to her driveway and in her house.

Alex's dad folded his arms. "Wanna explain what that was?"

"I-" Alex was still speechless. The kiss didn't feel awful like it should have, coming from someone that was as crazy as Mitchie. She mentally shook herself. No, Alex. Mitchie is bad. "I really don't know, Dad. She just did that all of a sudden, I swear. I wasn't expecting it."

"Are you two dating?" Her dad asked, surprised.

"No! We aren't!" Alex shouted. She was a bit pissed that he asked that.

"Well she seems awfully friendly with you... for just a friend." Her dad surmised. "Wait. Now I get it... We will talk about this tonight. Get to school."

"Dad, what? There's nothing to get! Nothing is going on between us I prom-"

"Alex, enough. Like I said, we'll talk later. You're gonna be late."

Alex grunted, and got in her car.

Fanfuckingtastic. Now, not only did it look like she lied about wanting to be friends with Mitchie, but now her dad thought they were dating.