14 •| Fiji

Sabrina's pov

It was now 1:00 am and we were going to land in about an hour and i was a sleep with the arm rest up and my head on Caleb's lap and Caleb was asleep, i woke up and sat up and i think Caleb felt me get up because he woke up too.

"Sorry" i said to him

"All good, we should probably be up anyway the plane is going to land soon anyway" he said

Mum was wake next to me and Katie, Billy and Hayley were all up but Annie was still sleeping.

It was now 1:40 and we were about to land and everyone was awake.

"Want to watch another movie while we land" caleb asked

"Sure" i said to him

"What do you want to watch" he asked

"You can pick" i said to him cause I've picked almost every movie we're watched this plane ride, he pick Mad max.

We landed and were got off the plane and went to get our bags from baggage claim and got our bags after we got our bags we got our rental car we rented a car because we wanted to go exploring to island while we were here and we thought it would be easier if we just rented a car. We get to the hotel an its now 3:00 and mum and Katie went in to get our keys and the rest of us were waiting out side. We had to drive to the to the car park near the cute hut things we are staying in, we started walking down a path way over water that leads to our huts it was still dark so there were lights guiding us to them , Caleb and i are in number 7, Mum is in number 8, Katie and Billy are in 9 and Annie and Hayley are in number 10.

"Race you to our hut" Caleb said to me

"Your on" i said to him

We ran to our hut and i obviously got there first but caleb said he did.

"We are such kids" i said

Caleb opened the door, i have a key and caleb has a key so thats good, we walk in and turned on the light.

"Wow it looks so good" i said to caleb

"Yeah it does" caleb said running and jumping on the bed

I continued to look around, it was cool when you walk in there is a bathroom on the left with a Bath, shower and other things you have in a bathroom, when you keep walking there was an open kitchen then if you kept walking there was a little step then there was a lounge and a huge smart tv, if you kept walking there was another little step there was a king size bed and another huge smart tv if you walk past the bed there is a door to outside and outside was a balcony, I turned on the light and looked out side, the balcony was huge with a outdoor lounge, fire pit and hot tube.

"Come over here" Caleb said as he lied on the bed

I walked over to the bed and lied down next to Caleb