13 •| Plane rides

Sabrina Pov

It was about 2:30 in the morning, our plane leaves at 5 i had already had a shower and got dressed so i decided to go and wake up Caleb.

"Hey, Bubs" i said to Caleb

"Good morning, what time is it" he said half asleep

"2:30" I said to him

He moaned and started to get up

"Come on you have to get up, where leaving in half an hour." i said to him

"I know, I'm getting up" he said

"I'm going to make breakfast" i said leaving the room

I went down stairs and make breakfast for everyone, i made bacon, eggs and pancakes. It was 2:45 and everyone was sitting around the table eating breakfast and we were getting ready to leave in about 5 minute. We made sure we got everything and heaps of stuff to keep us busy on the plane because we had a 16 hour flight.

"Lets go" Katie says as we walked to the do the car.

When we get to the airport, we check in our bags and go through security and them we go and sit at boarding.

"Want to go for a walk" caleb said to me

"Sure" i said to caleb

"We're going to go for a walk" caleb said to his parents and my mum

"Can i come" Hayley said

"Of course you can" i said to Hayley

Caleb Hayley and i went for a walk and bought some stuff and got some Starbucks for the plane we also got some for Annie. I was now 4:30 and so we walked back, we get on the plane and we had 2 rows of 4 on the first row caleb sat at the window i sat next to him then mum and a spare sit next to her behind us was Billy on the window then Annie then Hayley then Katie. 

"Want to watch a movie with me" caleb said

"Sure" i said

"What movie do you want to watch" he asked

"Room, I've really wanted to see that movie" i said

"Ok" he said

We had now been on the plane for 5 hours and Caleb and i were getting board so we decided to do some school work. Then we watched more movies and tv show and slept for a bit, now it was 11:00 and our plane was landing at 2:00 so we still have a couple of hours till we wil land. I did an other day of school and Caleb watched a movie until we landed.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter i promise the next chapter will be longer!!