Chapter 1

You were talking to Adam who is your cousin about working as an editor because he was looking for one. "Adam come on just let me work for you, you know how good I am with editing." you said. 

"No, we already have some one with really hot temper." Adam said. 

"I'll call you mom." you said. 

"Go ahead, shes already disappointed in me." he said laughing a little. 

"Adam you know I need a job, why can't you do this for family." you said then gave him puppy eyes. 

"Fine, but only because when you gave me those puppy eye you looked like Mason for a bit." he said.

"Thanks I think." you said. 

"I'll see you their tomorrow." Adam said then walked away. 

~time skip to the next day~

You walked into the offices with Adam, Adam showed you were you were going to be working and saw a empty desk next to yours. "Who sit's their?" you asked. 

"Oh Max sit's their but I don't know were he is, his computer's off. Well I'm going to talk to Barney and you can just be you." Adam said then walked off. You turned on your computer and the first thing that you did was pull up a Undertale wallpaper. 

"That's better." you said and started working.

Max's Pov

Me and Ross were in the car heading to the offices and we're late because Ross was taking forever in the bathroom. "Thanks a lot Ross, we're late." I said as we headed into the building. 

"Do you think that this beautiful master piece happens with out doing anything. I had to put on my makeup." he said, I turned and gave him my "pissed off" look. We walked in and I went to my desk and I saw a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair sitting at the desk next to mine. I saw Adam walking close by so I walked up to him. 

"Oh um hey hey Adam I have a question, how is that?" I said pointing at the girl. 

"Oh that's my sister (F/N), I told you about her. Yeah well she's working here now." he said. 

"Oh ok, well next time, why don't you tell me." I said then slapped him. I went to my desk and sat down. "Hi I'm Max." I said.

Readers Pov

"Hi I'm Max." a voice said, you looked and saw a ginger haired guy, with black clothes and a chain necklace sat down. 

"Oh hi, I'm (F/N)." you said and shock his hand. 

"So how did you get sucked into this job?" he asked you. 

"I actually wanted to, Adam always talk about his job when ever I come over to his house for dinner and one day he mentioned that he needed a editor so I asked if I could do it." 

"So you any good?" he asked, you smirked and pulled put a video of Adam and all of the weird noses and embarrassing pictures popping up at random times. 

Max's Pov

The video that (F/N) showed me was good and the best part was when Adam fell on the floor and it kept on repeating. "That's pretty good." I said.

"Thanks." she said. 

"Hey Max we're going to need you for real life do not laugh." Red said walking up to me. 

"Ok, I'll see you later (F/N)." I said getting up. 

"You too Max." she said. 

'Shes cool and pretty as well, wait what am I saying? Whatever I'm just way to tired right now.' I said in my head.

Reader's Pov

Max got up and left to film the video. 'He's kinda cute, I guess I don't really know. You know what I'm just going to continue with getting my stuff together.' you said in your head and continued with editing some of your own things but then you headed into the room where they were filming real life do not laugh and saw Adam on the floor with burgers on top of him. You walked over to where Barney was with the camera filming the behind the sense. (you've meet some of the people that worked in the offices before) After that you went back to your desk and waited for them to give you the footage so you can edit it.