Chapter 30: LA Living

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic Sexual Content. Read at your own discretion.

You have been warned.

- 20 Weeks Pregnant -

We hadn't taken much time to get home. Justin's driver was speeding, all to our command, and when we got there, both of us rushed inside and let the door close behind us.

His hands ran up my sides as I slammed the front door shut behind our backs.

If my mom hadn't been at work we would have gotten into huge trouble.

Wait... No Sex.

I pushed him back and let him kiss my neck, "Justin, we can't." I gasped and made a lame attempt at pushing him off me, "No... Sex," I was gasping as he used his hands to explore my body over the thin dress I was wearing. I was having a hard time stopping him, "Justin, stop."

He kissed my neck one final time before pulling away from me. We were still close enough to feel each others breath on our faces.

"You're not allowed to over exert yourself," He mumbled, "So I'll do all the work."

I was panting so hard, I couldn't argue. His lips moved back down to my neck and then he lifted me off the ground, baby weight and all, effortlessly, carrying me into my room. Instead of dropping me on the bed he placed me on the floor first then let me lower myself onto the comforters.

I arched my back so that Justin could unzip the dress and it slid off. I had opted to not wear a bra this morning because my boobs had gotten extra sensitive.

Which Justin immediately caught onto.

He finished getting my dress off then moved his mouth down to my breasts. I had to grip the blankets to prevent myself from squirming, squeezed my eyes closed, and let out a loud moan. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but it felt amazing.

Then I heard a small zip and knew it had been his jeans. I reached down to get my underwear off but Justin moved quickly to grab my hands.

"No." He snapped. His face was flustered and his lips were bright pink, "I said I was doing all the work, so don't touch anything. Just stay still." He was so serious. Every muscle in his face was telling me to listen.

So I did. I wrapped my fists back around the blankets and let Justin slide my underwear off as he continued to play with my boobs. Then he moved his lips to my belly button, then were my pants would sit on my waist, then-

I grabbed his hair and pulled him up, "What are you doing?"

If he could have been any redder in the face, he would have been blushing, "I wanted to try it."

"Try what?"

"Oral." My face got really hot as he stared at me, "Let me try. If I'm bad I'll stop."

I stared at him. He was totally serious. I loosened my grip on his hair and eventually, let it go enough for him to move. I turned my head to the side as he ducked back down and pulled the covers over his head. When he started I tightened my grip on his hair again.

Then, I had to bury my face in the blankets to hide my moans.

******

It had taken a lot longer and it was a lot less painful this time.

But, it was also the first time I had ever felt so amazing. He had made me feel things I had never felt before.

My mind was still fuzzy. Everything he had done was to make me feel good.

And, God, had it worked.

I swore to myself I would do something like that for him when I was allowed to be more mobile.

But for now, I wasn't allowed and sex like this was amazing already, so I was in no hurry to change our methods.

Justin had gone for a shower and left me alone in my room.

All I could think about was his magic tongue and what it could do to me.

I was up and moving before I could even finish my next thought. The bathroom door was shut but I pushed it open and walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I could see Justin through the foggy glass and he could see me.

I just stood there and stared at him for a few seconds before I heard him speak.

"What are you doing?"

I took a deep breath and felt my face flushing, "I need to shower."

"I'll be done in a second," He mumbled, "I'm almost done."

"Together."

I saw him freeze, "You're not supposed to-"

"I just want to shower with you," Then before he could say anything else I was getting in the shower behind him. I stood still as he turned around and stared at me.

And I realized it was the first time we had stood infant of each other completely naked, not hidden by underwear or blankets.

Everything was exposed.

I couldn't speak. Water sprayed around him and hit me, than ran down my legs.

"I want to make you feel like that." I mumbled, "Like how you made me feel."

"You did," He mumbled, "The first time. That was all you." He reached out and touched my waist, pulling my a step closer, so our bodies were pressed together.

"But you initiated it."

"You took control of it."

I blushed and looked down but quickly looked back up. I didn't have a place to look that wouldn't be awkward.

He cupped my face with his hand, "Don't worry about me. Have your shower. Ill wait for you in your room."

Then he stepped past me and out of the shower. I listened as he grabbed a towel and left the room.

I quickly finished my shower and got out.

******

My cell phone started ringing as we were making dinner.

"Hello?" I mumbled, watching Justin cut up veggies.

"Serrina? Hi, Its Dr. Meghan."

I felt my stomach drop. Oh. My. God. Was she psychic or something?

"Hi," I mumbled, "Whats up?"

"I actually have some bad news."

Justin noticed the sudden panic on my face because he put down the knife and walked over to me.

"Is everything okay?" I felt like I was about to cry.

"Oh," She gasped, "No, the baby is fine!" Then she let out a small chuckle, "Sorry to scare you like that. I just wanted to tell you that I'm relocating my clinic to Los Angeles."

"LA?" I mumbled. Justin was standing close enough to me so he could hear the conversation and had one hand on my belly.

"Yes, my Uncle left me his Practice in his will so I have to move out there. Im so sorry about this. I can get you a list of OBGYN's that I recommend."

I looked up at Justin and he was nodding at me to get the list.

But I didn't want that, "No, That's okay. We were planning to move to LA after she was born anyways." I saw Justin's face light up, "I guess we will just go a little earlier than planned."

I heard Meghan still talking but was too occupied with Justin's lips to care.