"Alec!" I exclaimed and hugged him. "Gosh you have no idea how much I missed everyone."

"We missed you, too. Especially Mase," Alec said and tapped Mason on his nose, making him do some weird noise. "By the way, we need to film some behind the scenes stuff for the movie," Alec informed me.

"Ouh, this will be fun," I grinned and took out my phone before I made my way to the boys changing room. I hid my phone after I had pressed play and walked into the room.

Two of four were currently in their boxers and four of four shirtless. Bonus point. Thank me later.

"I'm bored," I said and greeted Lou who was doing Louis' hair. "me too, babe," Harry groaned and pulled me on his lap. He was just in boxers by the way. "dress yourself, you are to naked," I said followed by a chuckle.

"you saw me way more naked then that though," Harry whispered in my ear, making me have goosebumps all over my body. "pervert," I said and got off of his lap to help Lou with the boys.

I handed them clothes and told them what to wear whilst Lou did their hair. "Teamwork," Lou said after the five childish boys got ready. I high fived her and plopped down on the couch with her. "This is hard work."

"hey, we're not that hard to handle," Liam complained as all of them nodded in agreement. "sure," I replied, "whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Boys to stage in ten!"

I took Harry's hand in mine and we left the room followed by the others. "Have fun," I grinned at Harry and saw Mason still on the floor with his father next to him. He smiled as he saw me and I walked over to him and picked him up.

"He's mine now," I smirked and Alec and walked back to Harry and the boys, who were currently chatting with the crew. "He's adorable," Harry smiled widely as he caressed Mason's cheek. "Agreed."

We occupied Mason a few minutes before the boys had to go on stage. "someday we'll make cute babies, too," Harry whispered in my ear before grabbing his microphone and getting up on stage, of course not before winking at me and leaving me speechless.

I was frozen for good ten minutes before I sat down with Mason and played a little with him. "I can't wait until you can talk and walk," I grinned at Mason. He just smiled all the time.

We sat close, well actually right at the stage, so I put Mason those ear protectors on. I had drawn on them earlier. I drew Niall, Liam, Louis, Alec, Dad, Harry, me and a lot more on them. Well, at the end all you could see were stickmans.

I sang along to the songs while Mason wiggled around.

"Lia do you mind mopping the stage only a little since the boys had a water fight and Liam already slipped. Thank you," Brad said and left immediately.

I mean sure, it's not like I have a baby here. I groaned since I couldn't let Mason alone here. I placed Mason on my hip and grabbed the mop before I made my way on stage.

The fans screamed and Mason hid his face in my shirt. "and here are Lia & little Mason!" Niall said into the mic. "They're so lazy," I said to Harry as he stood next to me. "I'll take him," Harry said before he took Mason from me.

I mopped the small amount of water and saw the boys all at the end of the long path of the stage. (like on their 'where we are tour')

I let the mop on the floor and walked past screaming fans to the end of the path. "Do you mind giving me my little partner in crime?" I asked Harry who was fooling around with a laughing Mason in his arms.

"but we have so much fun, am I right Mase?"

Mason laughed again and Harry smirked at me. "But I need to go back backstage," I whined. "with Mason," I added quickly. "I wanna hold him now," Niall exclaimed and took Mason from Harry.

I facepalmed and sat down on the floor where Liam and Louis were already sitting. "What are you doing?" I asked chuckling. "They won't let us hold Mason," Louis whined and sighed so over dramatic that it made me laugh really hard.

After good five minutes I took Mason from the boys and told them that we needed to leave. Suddenly I saw something silver coming right at me but before it collided with me Harry jumped in front of me and Mason.

It was some kind of bottle or something. "Okay whoever attacked my girlfriend with baby Mason is irresponsible and could've hurt either of them. Honestly, I'm really disappointed right now," Harry said sternly.

It was awkward.

I rested my hand on Harry's biceps and kissed his cheek. "Thank you," I mumbled and waved at the other three boys who stared at the scene.

"I love you," Harry said before he pecked my lips and Mason's head. "Love you, too," I replied and quickly got off of stage. Well, that was close.

A few songs later the boys did their show and we made our way to the hotel we were staying in.

_______________

Tell me what you want to happen next ;)

Okay, I forgot to tell you why I didn't updated. Well, actually I did but wattpad didn't saved the version and I didn't knew as I updated an actually unfinished chapter. (It's fixed now)

Anyways, my exchange partner from France came so I couldn't write nor could I read or do anything else on wattpad. Then after that I had an English exam and couldn't write either. The rest of the days I was either lazy or had no idea what to write about.

Just Friday a boy in my school wanted to kill himself. He freaked out and hit his teacher. After that he wanted to jump out of the window. He's mental unstable but he's okay now. It was a shock of course since no one knew what was going on at first.

Sorry for not updating. Thanks for understanding and also reading my book. Love you ♥