Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession

Start from the beginning

"Uhhmm..err.."

"There's something i want to ask you..."

"Sure Yomiko , ask away.."

"Have you gone out with a girl before ?! , are y-you dating someone now ?!"

"................" ( i freezes for a moment due to shock) "W-why are you asking that again ?"

"Just answer the question, will you !!"

"Uh , no..i'm haven't not even once , and i'm not seeing anyone right now.." (yeah, yeah i know i'm a freaking virgin since birth , i guess i'm an introvert after all..) she might laugh at this..

Yomiko seems to sigh on relief and turns silent after that..(well good news is she's not laughing at me) What's with that sigh though...?

A strange question and our mutual silence creates an uncomfortable atmosphere..Finally as a thought resolving herself Yomiko looks at me..

"The truth is i would like to ask you a favor Mina!" 

"Uh...sure , what favor ?" well i did promise myself to help her anyhow i can , even though i decided to distance myself from her a little favor might not hurt..

"Errmnn...You see...." As she hesitates Yomiko's face becomes more redder...

(She's turning red again..She's not gonna ask me to be her punching bag right ?! ..crap i did agree on it though..in that case...My body is ready..)

The next instant Yomiko said , something completely unexpected

"Mina...."

"Y-yes.."

"Uhmm....Will you...."

"Will you be my boyfriend..."

"WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaT ?"

Okay.....that almost gave a heart attack and apparently my body was not ready for that , in the end that's not what she really wanted.( She doesn't want a really boyfriend) Yomiko explained to me that she started reading the script for the drama..