f.

"what kind of wish is that?" i asked chuckling.

"one that i'd ask to a pretty lady," he said grinning.

i laughed, "really? well a pretty lady like me doesn't hold just anyone's hand so easily," i said crossing my arms.

"give me a high five."

with suspicions, i slowly raised my hand to give him a high five and as we made contact, he started intertwining his fingers with mine, and somehow we ended up holding hands.

he acted casually after getting ahold of my hand and started walking with me beside him.

"you know, your hands fit into mine like it was made only just for me?" he said with the biggest smile and was still looking straight ahead.

"that's the cheesiest and most cringy thing ever...only 4 more wishes, jimin."

but i couldn't deny it, because i also thought it was perfectly sculpted together. i just looked up at him and he looked adorable with such a wide smile.

"by the way, if you're a culprit, how did you get into the royal palace? aren't you like supposed to be dead or something, because you committed a crime?" i asked as he lead us somewhere.

he chuckled then sighed. "for the last time, i'm not a culprit, unfortunately, but i'm someone who has the power to make you fall in love with me though."

i laughed at his joke and hit his arm to express how cheesy that sounded.

"ow! please, calm down. you hit so hard for a girl."

i noticed that as we walked by the maids, guards, or other gisaengs, they stared at jimin, then our hands, then me, and then at jimin again.

was i not supposed to hold his hand? was jimin apart of the royal family?

jimin was saying something, but i couldn't comprehend easily due to the fact that i could see jungkook coming this way.

i started panicking, of course he'd be here! he was the prince, but i didn't think he'd come out. behind him was a group of maids as it was their job to serve him and follow him.

jungkook is a lunatic.

"you see that man there? he is crazy!" i said to jimin while pointing to the prince coming our way, but jungkook didn't know we were in front of him, yet.

"who? the prince? prince jeon jungkook?" jimin asked while chuckling.

"i agree, but he's one hell of a half-brother." he mumbled while looking down at the ground.

"wait, sorry, i couldn't hear that, say it again."

"oh, it was nothing," jimin assured.

he was swaying our hands back and forth as we walked. as we got closer to jungkook, i scooted closer to jimin and avoided looking at anything where jungkook was.

"hey, are you okay? you keep scooting closer to me. is it because you're already falling for me?" jimin said raising his eyebrow up and down.