b.

"help me out." i blurted out, panicking about the situation. the man clearly didn't get what i was saying, because he was just standing still blankly.

until he finally spoke, "and why should i help a lowly pleaser like you?" he asked crossing his arms.

"lowly pleaser like you"
if i wasn't in such a rush to not be exposed, i would've slapped him.

without answering, i dragged him to the made bed and pushed him down. i laid him down on the outside of the bed while i lied on the inside, so his back was facing the door.

luckily while doing this, he kept quite and cooperated. "just lay down like this and keep quite, except when they come in, tell them to get out." i demanded him.

he nodes quickly and proceeds. i try my best to cover my body, using his body by scooting in close with him and gripping his sleeve.

i was so close to him, his scent smelled of sweet mint and his breathing was heard. the footsteps neared the room and soon the doors open.

i couldn't see what was going on, because i was obviously trying to stay hidden.

the man turned around and gasps from the men are heard.

"we just barged into park jimin's room."

"we are dead."

"let's hurry up and get out."

whispers were heard from the men. park jimin? who was this park jimin that made the men so breathless?

"sorry, mr. park for interrupting your privacy, we will now leave." i heard a man with a mellow voice say.

as soon as the door closed, i sat up, but right when i do, i got pulled back down by a strong grip.

i was facing the man, he had a bright smile, with cute eye smiles, and his pearly teeth almost made me go blind. my heart thumped really fast and loud.

"since we started out like this, we might as well do this for the whole night." jimin said smirking.

"you pervert, i'm done using you, and you are done using me. now let's go our separate ways." i said standing up quickly, just in case he would've snatched me again.

he got up and pouted at me. he was sure one of a flirter. "stay with me, i've been stuck too long in hell, so just accompany me for awhile." he said giving me a sweet smile.

"and what's exactly hell for you?" i asked getting impatient with him.

"the royal palace, my room, the garden, practically where i live is hell." he said rolling his eyes.

"royal palace?" i scoffed, "do you mean you're one of the servants there?" i asked jokingly and laugh.

he laughed along, not for awhile though. "you shouldn't say that, the things are i could to you are beyond your imagination." he sternly said while grinning.

"like what? execute me?" i said still playing along and chuckle.

"actually, yes, if i wanted to." he said innocently.