Chapter 40

omg it's already chapter 40..

Thank you all for reading it means a lot to me :) 

Hope you enjooyyyy 

-------------------------------------------------

Victoria's P.O.V.

We all get up and sit in a circle on the floor, they all started drinking the second Ashton came back inside, including Jess. They delayed the start of the game, since they all thought it would be more fun with everybody getting drunk first. 

I'm beside Jess and Luke, beside Luke is Ashton, beside him is Michael and Calum is between Michael and Jess.

Jess still hasn't said anything how is she going to play this game, I'm assuming her drinking is to try and relax herself for this came. There's no way she's comfortable with this, but I'm also not sure if she's comfortable saying no to playing. 

"So Jessica, truth or dare?" Ashton asks.

Why would he ask her first she hasn't said anything yet.

"Uh, um truth?" She says sounding like she's questioning herself.

"So love, why don't you share with us why you're so quiet and nervous, and why you're fidgeting with your hands." Ashton says.

"Ash..." I warn him.

"What?" He says innocently.

"No it's alright." She quietly says to me. I know she said she's comfortable talking about it, but there's no way she could be comfortable with this. 

"I-I have," She starts, taking a deep breath, "I have anxiety and being around new people just makes me get really fucking bad anxiety so I don't know I just end up not talking."

They all seem surprised that she has spoke, and told them all that.

"I'll be back in a few." She nervously says just for me to hear.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I ask.

She shakes her head and gets up.

When she leaves the room I take the opportunity to smack Ashton.

"I'm sorry I didn't know!" He exclaims, not too loudly, raising his hands in surrender.

"I finally have a friend that seems like she's actually nice and you're going to fuck it up!" I quietly exclaim. 

"I didn't mean for that to happen!" 

"I told you this game never goes well." I tell him. 

"Well I guess we'll continue." Calum awkwardly speaks up, breaking the silence. 

Michael decides he'll ask somebody since Jess had left.

"Calum." Michael says.

"Truth." He answers immediately.

"So how do you feel about Jess huh?" Michael smirks.

His eyes widen, "Uh, I-I-"

"Calum we all know you think she's hot you already like her we all know it." Ashton says, basically answering the question for him.

Jess comes back and everybody looks towards her.

"What..." She cautiously asks, sitting with us again. 

Michael and Ashton smirk and Calum looks down.

"Well, Ashton, that didn't make me have an anxiety attack if you're worried." She says, and Ashton nods, a small smile on his face.