11| Confess

Adrien held onto his bag nervously. He resided behind the school as his gaze was focused on the ground. His hands quivered as he covered his mouth with his blue, cotton scarf. He was definitely going to do it. He was going to confess. He knew he had to do it. She wouldn't be single forever.

   "I hope I don't get rejected..." he looked to the sky and crossed fingers on both hands.

   It was cold that day as he began to clutch his scarf. He held it close to his face as his breath was visible.

   As the thought of her caught him off guard he began to smile like an idiot. He thought about her wondrous, bluebell eyes as they glimmered from the passing sun. Her raven-blue locks that flowed into her perfect pigtails. As well as her pale complexion as the sun kissed her soft skin. Her smile mesmerised him as he became entranced, and her figure was beyond perfect.  

   But who was he going to confess to? Well, Marinette, of course.

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ PLOT TWIST.

   Okay, so today, I had to go into an ankle-biters classroom (the devils in the little kids class). This little girl was SO ANNOYING. She could not write a word if her life depended on it. There were letters all over the page, and OH, I WAS SO CLOSE TO SHOVING A KNIFE THROUGH HER THROAT. I'm sorry, that got graphic. In the end, my best friend and I played connect the dots with her.

   ~ Jay