09| Callous

As they stepped through the door to the huge school, silence lingered the scene. A few gasps had been heard as the eerie two walked through into the main room. The dreading sound of boots taunted the students as they tread through the courtyard.

   The two characters stood on the concrete, a dark aura surrounded them. One, a short, skinny girl who had hair streaming colours of a raven-blue and a radiant red which lengthened down just past her shoulders. Her eyes a brilliant blue and her skin a sickly, pale complexion. Her ears displayed piercings which brimmed to the top. The same happened with the other ear. Piercings also dominated her nose, lip, and eyebrow. She wore a short, petite dress which encasing her torso was a black, lace corset top and a short, red skirt caped in black lace covered her thighs. Enclosed over her feet and legs were knee-high, lace-up boots.

   The second was a tall boy with shaggy, blond hair and striking green eyes. His skin was pale and his figure was skinny as his adorable blond locks were covered with a jet-black beanie. He had multiple piercings covering his eyebrow, a few in his lip, and one in his nose. His ears were pierced too many times to count as it traced up from the lobe in silver. He wore a black shirt with the green outline of a paw printed on the front and wrapped around his waist was a tartan jacket. Black jeans covered his legs as he wore on his feet black, lace-up boots.

   They stood with callous expressions as they searched around themselves. Not a single pair of eyes met with theirs. They sneered and continued stepping towards their classroom.

   They were terrifying. They were horrible. They were Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ Yes... Yes, I did.

   I MADE A SINFUL ONE-SHOT TODAY.

   Yo, for those who are not annoyed at me yet and have no idea what's going on, I made a one-shot where Adrien and Marinette were emo-delinquent type thingy guys... Yip, that's it. Hope you enjoyed... Don't kill me.

   The picture has nothing to do with the story (neither is most of the other ones) I just put it because I can. Deal with it.

   ~ Jay