05| Consequences

/A/N/ I don't actually know if this is a ship or not but if you consider it one then it would be Adrienette. Just wanted to clear this up. Have fun!

🐞 

🐱 

🐞  

   The vivid green eyes of Chat Noir, the untouchable superhero of Paris, watched in horror as shades of crimson-caped the solid concrete in thick layers of blood. An expression of terror leaked across his guilty face, exhibiting in his eyes were glass-like tears.

   "M'lady!" Chat Noir let out a dire shriek. "Please wake up! Save the day just like you normally do! Keep on saving Paris! Please! Ladybug!"

   Inhumane fits of laughter echoed throughout the arena of crumbled debris from the city of Paris. The hypnotised girl eyed darts into the traumatised orbs of Chat Noir. Raven-blue hair was clenched in the girl's pale hand as a masked figure followed it. Stains of maroon plastered her faint, white face, and cascaded across her bruised body.

   A blinding hue of red and white radiated from Ladybugs tattered frame engulfing her in a fiery illumination. The sight Chat witnessed left him speechless and a state of astonishment dominated the little life he had left.

   As the last remaining piece of material evaporated from Ladybugs figure, a new attire took form. A white, flower-laced shirt camouflaged her torso as a black, petite jacket caped it. Wrapped around her short, skinny legs were a pair of pink jeans, and complimenting the outfit dark-coloured orbs displayed on the lobes of her ears.

   "Marinette," Chat spoke in conclusion, a slight tone of curiosity possessing his words. "Marinette!"

   Marinette's eyes gradually began to open, they kept narrow as transparent tears formed in her bluebell eyes. Her vision was hazy and the unbearable silence which rang in her ears so violently drove her insane. Blurred views of her incorrigible kitty flashed like bright lights as her hands trembled. Bright tints of intense colours captured her attention. Blonde hair and murky green eyes only reminded her of the same boy in her class.

   "A-Adri... en..." a stutter controlled her words as her feeble remark called longingly after the boy advertised before her.

   Unlatching her grip from Marinette's hair, the akumatized girl snatched her earrings. Marinette fainted to the blood-draped concrete in a violent manner. As her frail figure reached the crimson-masked cement a sleepful lull influenced her now unconscious body.

   Tears flooded Chat Noirs face as a feverish red painted across his mournful expression. A shameful state overwhelmed his weak mind and soon immersed him in a sleep-like trance.

🐞 🐱 🐞

   As Adrien's sluggish eyes flashed open a ray of bright white walls and a man in a white coat occupied his vision. Stood beside him was Natalie and clutched in her sickly pale hands was a small bouquet of professionally arranged flowers. She had a blank expression on her face and her straight posture gave off an aura of refined and noble. It was unsurprising and almost natural that his father wasn't there.

   Adrien began to search around the room and around where he laid. On his finger a missing ring, and by his side a missing companion, and in his mind a missing girl.

   "Adrien?" the sophisticated voice rang in Adrien's ears.

   The immediate cry from his precious Marinette sounded in his head. An uneasy feeling enveloped his thoughts and twisted his imagination.

   "Marinette..." a soft whisper murmured from his concerned tone.

   The room confining his curiosity blurred in his vision, the colours surrounding slowly began to melt into grey. A salty stream of tears flowed down his rosy cheeks as they met with his cracked lips. His tongue met with a bitter taste as continuous fluid leaked from his eyes. He stared up at Natalie and coated his hands with the thick layers of tears which fled from his grassy green orbs.

   "Where's Marinette?!" he wailed, a sorrowful tone convincing his words. "Where is she?!"

   Natalie avoided eye contact from the blonde boy, instead, she directed her gaze at the tiled white floor of the hospital. She hesitated for a moment and attempted to keep the tears from escaping her translucent, blue eyes.

   "She's gone."

   The words which kept hope away from his mind sounded from Natalie's lips. The one thing that gave him happiness had left him just like his mother. Now he had nothing. First his mother, then Plagg, and now Marinette. He hated them for not staying with him, and he hated himself for not being able to protect his loved ones. His love for them drove them away. Maybe it's best that he kept his distance. After all, it just comes back to bite him in the butt.

🐞

🐱

🐞 

   /A/N/ Hello, my fellow trash. Hope you enjoyed this one-shot and don't forget to vote and comment if it was good! See you in the next one-shot!!

   ~ Jay