10| Chat Blanc

"I am Papillon!" a dark and intimidating voice enticed the blond's will.

   His attire transformed as a shade of white engulfed his outfit. His eyes became a dark, vivid green. A white tail-like belt appeared as white cat ears sprouted on his hair.

   "I'm counting on you... Chat Blanc!"

🐞 🐱 🐞

   "Alright, Tikki! I finally get to attend school before hours. Usually, I don't get this far without having to transform." Marinette celebrated with her companion.

   Tikki giggled as she hovered next to the bluenette's face.

   "Just don't get too excited, Marinette." screams began to alert from neighbouring buildings as they began to crumble into debris. "See what I mean."

   Marinette sighed as she slipped around the building into a secluded area. Marinette was obviously unimpressed, the aura emitted.

   "C'mon, Tikki! Transform me!" 

   Marinette's figure was enveloped in a sudden brightness as Tikki had been vacuumed into the Miraculous. As she became the famous superhero, Ladybug, she readjusted her attitude and set her yo-yo off into the distance. 

   She stood atop a building as she watched down over the city of Paris. She couldn't quite make out the figure until they had stepped out into the open. He stood there for a moment before looking up at the building where she stood. He smiled and waved as if there wasn't anything wrong.

   "Oh, M'Lady! Long time, no see?" 

   He was different. But the same. His smile was off. But it looked the same. But in the end, it was not him.

   "Chat Noir? What happened to you? Why are you doing this? And why is your suit white?"

   Chat sneered as he held onto the top of his baton. His tail swung behind him in an unruly manner as he extended his baton to climb to where Ladybug was. 

   "Well, you see. M'Lady. I'm not Chat Noir, I'm Chat Blanc." he stared into Ladybug's blue orbs as his grin widened.

   Ladybug shook her head. She backed away nervously as police sirens began to go off. City buildings were painted with the colour blue and red as police cars and ambulances appeared on the road below. Ladybug hesitated for a minute as her hand trembled with her yo-yo inside her clutched fist. The silence lingered on as they stood face-to-face.

   "I'm sorry." Ladybug uttered. "You're right, you aren't Chat Noir."

   Ladybug swung her yo-yo around and around as she shot towards the boy in the white suit. His manoeuvres had quickened as he easily dodged the attack. Chat Blanc could now compete with Ladybug. It was going to be hard without him by her side.

🐞 🐱 🐞

   Chat Blanc laid on the ground of the building. His gasps extended and surpassed the motions of his breathing pattern. His baton was placed in Ladybug's hand as in the other was his Miraculous.

   "Sorry, Chat. But it looks like I win." Ladybug began banter.

   She dropped the Miraculous onto the solid roof as she crumbled it. She captured the escaping akuma as the town had been returned to normal. She smiled and searched around for Chat Noir but she didn't find him. Instead, she found a blond, green-eyed, handsome model, searching around in a clueless state. Ladybug was not expecting this. She caught his attention quickly as he nervously stayed still. However, Ladybug had a lot to say.

   "A-A-A-Adrien?!?"

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ Hello! I know this one is short, and I could have done much better, but eh. You get what you're given.

Yup... This is my life now...

~Jay