“I thought you said you weren’t going to-”

“I know I said I wasn’t going to forgive him Lindsey but I can’t stay mad at him for long.” Oh, I can stay mad at him for a long period of time and I am still mad at him for lying. “Jason, baby, let’s go upstairs for some privacy.”

“Upstairs? Don’t you want me to talk to your parents some more about how we met and how were able to keep our relationship on the down low?”

I laughed. “You can talk to them later sweetheart.”

Jason sighed, obviously giving into me, and he looked at Lindsey. “Can you stay there here with your mommy and daddy? I need to talk with my sweetie apparently and have some alone time with her.”

I grabbed Jason’s hand and pulled him up the stairs and into my room. He looked at me in confusion as I closed the door and locked it. I looked away from him and out the window.

“What do you want to talk about in here?”

“Why did you come here and act like you’re dating me? I told you that I was thinking about it and that I needed some time to think about it!” I whispered out.

Jason smiled. “Well, I wanted to see where you lived and I like it here. This is a nice place you got. You even got a butler and that’s not common for middle class people to have. Are you rich?”

“Quit changing the subject to about what I have here. Also, I’m not rich at all but my family is getting there. Jake was the son of a family friend but his parents died years ago and so my parents took him in and made him a butler so he could get paid,” I explained.

“That’s pretty interesting. So, you are getting up there? That’s nice,” Jason replied. “Just don’t become like some people I have met. Some rich people are real snobs and don’t care for others. At least you don’t have to worry about that. So, what do you think about becoming my girlfriend?”

“I don’t know actually but if you stop bugging me, I’ll give you an answer faster.”

Jason nodded. “Okay, take your time but I need an answer soon because I don’t know how long I can hold off my parents from meeting you. They called me last night begging me to let them see you.”

“Your parents want to meet me?” I asked in shock. “No…”

Jason looked at me in confusion. “Don’t be in shock, okay? I’m famous and so my parents want to see how I’m doing and if the rumors are true. I can seriously give you whatever you want if you meet my parents. Well, if you do agree to being with me for now and meeting them.”

“I should let you sink down like the Titanic.”

“Why would you want to do that to me? I know I lied but I haven’t done anything else wrong. Okay, I might have by coming here but I wanted to see you. Don’t make anything out of it though. I just want to know you’re answering to my question.”

I bit my bottom lip and took a breath of air. “Okay, I’ll meet your parents and I’ll pretend to be your girlfriend but you can’t make me out to be some sort of idiot. You also need to agree to my conditions or else I’ll admit to everyone that you made up this entire thing and forced me to be a part of this plan.”

“What are the conditions?”

“I’ll list them now. The conditions are: you have to treat me like you would a girl you’re dating, you have to get to know me and my friends when you can, and you also have to include me in your events.”

“Is that all?” he laughed out.

“Nope, I have one more thing I want. I want you to do couple stuff with me and have pictures of us on your phone. I want to make this all look very convincing so no one will doubt we’re together. If that happens, imagine what will happen to your reputation,” I told him and he nodded.