Prologue

In the world around you, you see miracles. People being saved from what looked like an undoubtable death. "How could this be?" you may ask "I saw it for myself, no way she's alive!" but the person escaped without a scratch. Impossible you say? I say not. These miracles are mine and my team's doing. Who am I? What am I? Who are we? What do we do to save these lives? All good questions. You can call me Silvia, and I'm a Guardian. I'm one of the few members of the Angel Warriors who fight against the demons who've invaded your world and take over the humans with in it. "A Guardian? What in the world is that?" I hear you say. Ever heard the phrase, "My Guardian Angel saved me?" Well thats what I am, who we are. Though if I might say so myself, its a difficult gig. We have rules and live under conditions we must obey or face our immortal end. Its a difficult life style, but as you will see, the world needs us to escape the verge of chaos and despair. Now you won't see me often, but do remember my name, for you will come across it again....

The Law of an Angel Warrior

Always follow these set rules, or severe punishment will be given accordingly

1. Stick by your saved's side at all times. Though you are required to protect all humans, they are your main priority. You know their time, make sure it says to that date, no earlier, no later.

2. Train with your saved everyday. Learn to master your weapon. Know both you and your saved strengths and weaknesses for battle.

3. Never draw your weapon unless faced with a level 10 or above demon. For 9 and under, use only scripture recitations.

4. Never break your promise set with your saved.

Conditions of a Guardian Angel

A new guardian can not speak at first. After the first week, they are able to send mind messages, but to their saved only. Once they successfully defeat a level 5 demon together, it is given its voice back

Guardians can not handle all objects available to humans. This allows them to walk through anything at will. Over time, they can learn to handle small things (necessities are the only things available at first, food, cloths, etc.)

At first only the saved can see and hear their Guardian. For each 5 ranks a Guardian moves up, they are allowed 1 more person who will be able to see and hear them. Guardians are forbidden to choose family.

All Guardians are given a magical holder of some form. This contains the Law of an Angel Warrior, a Bible, and is able to store anything. All they have to do is reach in, say the item, and pull it out. Or touch an item, say the recitation, and it goes in.

A Guardian's wings and weapon are brought out magically. Wings can be used at anytime, but the weapon can only be used when faced with a level 10 or above demon.

Only the saved (and the others who have been enabled to see and hear the angel) can feel and touch a Guardian. This gives them the power to heal any injury upon a guardian

Guardians can receive injuries, but can only get hurt by demons or their saved. This means no human or earthly object can harm a guardian, even if its handled by those enabled to see and hear

Just as Guardians receive abilities and powers, their saved will receive some as well, depending on their aura and abilities. The powers are divided into 5 sections. Theres Gold, Green, Purple, Orange, and Blue, each having a different set of abilities