DILEMMA

By twelve we were driving home and we were all stoned so Mangi had to drive us cause he wasn't really too high,The guys were drunk as shit and were already asleep in the car.

"So you had fun?" I was in the front with him.

"Yeah...didn't know you could dance like that " i said with a smile

"Uhm yeah i didnt either,must be the weed"

"Dude!!that weed is some great stuff...and your friends are cool,we should all meet again sometimes"

"Yeah,you got a great bunch too...am i going the right direction?"

"Uhm yeah...the fifth house on your right after you turn here"

"Okay cool,so how is it possible that you're not passed out?"

"Why aren't you passed out?"

"Well i wasn't really there to get drunk,i just wanted to see you again so im glad you came or else i would've...i dont know,done something bad like get drunk"

"Im glad to help" i giggled "yeah im glad i came too" we glanced at each other as he parked in front of the house.

"This is it?" He asked

"Uhm yeah" the gate opened and we drove in...
"So you want to come in?" I asked hoping he wouldn't

"Uhm i would love to..." pause "...but i have another group to drive home,plus it really late...but i saw the way so you can expect me here tomorrow" he said trying to make me feel better,for a minute there i forgot we had company and nearly went for the killing.

"Uhm can you help me take this people in the house before you leave?"

"Jah sure"

I woke the girls up for them to help me but it was a waste of time but eventually we managed to put them all on the couches and some managed to go upstairs but i wasnt really paying attention to them.

"Thanks...uhm so I'll see you around "

"Tomorrow precisely...good night Sam" he stretched his arms out for a hug and i went in and  then we obviously kissed,i could tell he didn't want to go.

"You should go,is getting a bit windy " i said after pulling away from the encounter.

"Yeah,night..." he gave me a kiss on the cheek which blushed immediately,he then went to the car and drove out,i went back into the house to my room and fell fast asleep,the weed was getting out of my system and i was getting really tired.

*************************
I woke up at about 09:38 next morning put my phone in the charger which was on my side table,thanks alot, and switched it on,a text massage fro a number  i dont know!...opened it and it read:
07:02
"Good morning  beautiful,  i just wanted you to know that i haven't been able to sleep because of you and sorry i didn't call last night see you later ❤."

Magaliso obviously...ahh too sweet,hope he doesn't do this every day or it'll get boring but i still cant wait to see him today.I got up and put on my sweatpants on with a white vest already on,i was sleeping in my panties,went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my face and then got down stairs to find Werner and Will still knocked out on the couch,Quinton half asleep on the kitchen counter and Ace was entering the door with the same attitude.not that i was feeling better than them but im sure i didn't look like they did.

"Ahhh...did he have to wake you up?!" Said Quinton raising his head from his hands which were folded up on the countertop.

"Dude!!!...but he gave me an allowance credit card and said if we do have a party we should clean up before he comes back,which is in the next two weeks...excluding the this monday so that's like three fucken weeks...ahh my head,thats all i remember among other things" poured himself cold water "did i mention he gave me a card...a gold card?....oh morning babe"