priorities

Everybody at school were back to their old selves again...the clicks were back to normal like nothing at the party.Popular groups,nerds,weirdos,hippies,emos and jorks it was all like the popular chick never kissed the weirdo orr the captain of the rugby team didnt pound a grade11 kid,talking about which i havent even spoken to A since friday and she is rather quite in class today,maybe Werner finally broke up with her cos he thought i told her but i dont even know anymore i'l just have to talk to her.

"Sam,have you heard" asked Wong as i walk out of class at lunch like she was waiting anxiously.

"What? Who died" i asked with worry

"Apparently there is a sex tape making rouds at the grade 11 block,i havent seen it but everyone says its about some chick in grade 11"

"What? Shit!!Wong we've got to see it before it gets banned...omg" We laughed as we were headed to our spot.When we got there we found A sitting alone crying with her head on her knees.

"A?" Wong said looking at me with worry

"Annie, why are you crying sweets?" Asked Wong as we kneeled in front of her.

She lifted her head up and her nose and cheeks were literally pink and her eyeliner was smudged with tears in her eyes.In the morning Werner had tried to talk to me but i tld him that im not gonna get involved and i really didnt give him the time.

"You were right." She said wiping her snoty nose

"What are you talking about A?" I asked.

"About Werner...i walked in on him with ésme having sex at the party"

"Whaaaattt?" Wong seemed shocked.

"What? I am so sorry A"

"You know how embarrasing it is for guy to cheat on you with a kid who used to worship you?...they just looked at me,he didnt even try to stop me when i got away ,i thought he would follow me...he didnt even try to call me or even text or.....when i came in this morning she looked at me with a smirk like she won this round and i wanted to punch her so bad...i just wa...." she stopped to catch her breath in order to stop her tears while wiping her nose with the hands of her jersey.

"And worst of all....they fucken made a sex tape and sent it to me last night...who does that that,huh?...why couldnt he just tell me that he didnt want to be with me? Why?!!" She continued to cry and We didnt say anything but hold her and tried to comfort her as much as we could.

"Annie kaan ons praat(can we talk)?" Werners voice came up behind us.The nerve!

"Really Werner?...you want to talk to her after all that shit you put her through,you are not serious are you?" I said standing up and going to where he was standing .

"Sam please im not talking to you...Annie,baby aseblief(please)."

"Go away Werner!" I said hitting his tough steel chest trying to push him away but he held my hands and shoved me aside.

"Annie i just want to explain"

"Werner she cant even speak!...do you fvckn know what shes going through?"

"Werner i think you should  go" Wong said calmly

"Sam...can you just tell her that im really sorry" Werner said calmly taking me aside.

"If you were why didnt you try to contact her,why didnt you try to stop her from leaving...and worst of all...send her your disgusting sex video?like really Werner?"

"What?...what sex tape? What are fvcken talking about?" He trully looked confused.

"Okay,you seriously dont know?" He shook his head in dispair "....well apparently your sex tape with Èsme is making rounds in school i havent seen in...Wong can get me A's phone" she threw it to me and i flicked through to the video "here it is" we both buried our heads in the screen.