Chapter 10

I had no idea there was more outside the island. Well I did but not as much. I wonder how we should name this. Flame bounded to me. "What do you think we should name this?" I asked, rubbing his smooth head. His head tilted and he sat down and scratched his armpit. "Itchy armpit it is." I wrote down the name by my drawing. (Btw this is the island Hiccup named with Toothless 😂) Flame shook his head and swiped his tongue across his teeth. "It looks quite beautiful." I mentioned. It certainly was, the island was full of trees, flowers, scurrying animals, there was even a water fall that rumbled down into the ocean from the island, there were hills and moors, and ice? I looked around and noticed light blue spikes of ice that dotted the land. I felt very confused. It's the beginning of summer and there's still ice hanging around? I thought for a moment. Flame creeped up to some spikes of ice and sniffed it, suddenly his ears pricked up. "What is it?" I asked him, studying the weird spikes of blue. There was a ringing sound that shocked the atmosphere. Flame shrieked and he fiercely shook his head, he backed away and rubbed his paws on his ears, whining, shrieking and roaring. "Flame? What's wrong?" He tried to respond in a jester but he kept backing away with his shaking and roaring. I snapped my fingers. "Common! Snap out of it!" I felt very worried. Right away I sensed a weird feeling stabbing at my stomach until I felt a hot breeze rush on the back of my neck. My eyes grew wide and I slowly turned around and found a huge gray dragon with red eyes for just a moment until a flash of gray flung me down the cliff and into the waves of the salt water. "Flame!" I screamed. There was a loud crash and white foam churned as I hit the water. I flailed around but my body seemed crushed at the blow of the gray dragon. Bubbles surrounded me and silence slowly crept in as my lungs gave way. The last thing I saw was massive, gray, scaly, webbed legs standing at the edge of the island. I looked up and saw a blast of white and I shut my eyes as the ocean sucked me into the dark depths.

(This would be the song for this chapter sense they meet the evil Bewilderbeast.)

(Sorry if this chapter is so short! 😅 but I had no other ideas to fit into this chapter right now, besides, it a good cliff hanger! 😆 but I hoped u liked the other chapters. You can comment what you think and I'm also running out of ideas for what should be in this book. So you can add that too. Oh! And if you want a certain character like a dragon or a person and such, you can also ask! 😊)