Chapter 8 One Dawn

Start from the beginning

"And aren't you thirsty ? i brought some cold water.."

"Thanks this is a great help.." (she's been oddly to me ?! what's going on ?) is it because i have a fever ? did she felt guilty about it ?!..

"Are you hungry ?! If you can eat i can make you a rice gruel ..."

Unconsciously i gaze at Yomiko in surprise..

"What ? why are you looking at me like that ?!"

"Oh! no...it's nothing it's just ..why are you being so kind to me all of the sudden ?" (She never treated me nicely before..) 

Yomiko looks troubled and gaze at the floor..

"Y-you....you were at the my concert ..you're to one who save me from that falling prop , i know it's you.." she mutters while still looking down

"Uh..umm..."( busted..no use denying it now..)

"W-why didn't you tell me..?"

"i..it was just a coincidence , it was my part time job , i didn't expect , it to be helping out in your concert..i swear i'm not stalking you something hehe..." 

"Coincidence or not you ..saved me , again..." 

"so..uhm..you've put these band aid and change my bandage..?"

"I ..yes ..i did.." and it's probably my fault you caught a cold..and i..."  She muttered..

"Uh..no ...i"

"No! it's my fault!...(she almost shouting) Last night, you use your jacket to cover me up...But i was not planning to sleep in the living room with you , when i finished changing your bandage i was planning to go to my room , i must have dozed off.." (same as me , i guess..)

As she speaks she seems to look flustered and embarrassed...(Yup she's nursing me because she felt responsible and just showing courtesy for things i've done , there's no special meaning behind it..) i bit relieve and sad at the same time , but i did promise myself not to be involve with her any further than this..

"You don't have to worry about that at all , it's merely a coincidence i mean anyone would do the same thing right ?!" i know i'm just rationalizing playing in mere sophistry but this is the only way i know to .....keep my distance from Yomiko.Even though the fever is still making me dizzy i force myself to sound cheerful..

"I'm just glad you didn't got hurt.."

"......yeah that's right just a coincidence..." as she says this Yomiko's expression looks so dim and as is forceful..

"Well , look compared to me , you're a very busy person..You have a lot of important work to do , if got sick it would affect a lot of people..So..if i caught this cold for you , then it might be my good deed of the day , haha..."

Yomiko breath a deep sigh and smiled..

"You're an idiot , are you ?"

"What ?"

She turns a little red and mutters something out of her breath..

"Did you say something Yomiko ?"

"Nothing.." and then she returns to her usual pouting expression...

"Come on , it doesn't matter just get some rest.."

"To be honest i'm feeling a lot better , your smile cured me.." 

"What ?!" Yomiko blushed as she tries to hide it with the ward ice bag..

"You really are an idiot , I-i'll stay with you until you fall asleep.."

"What ?! no! you don't have to do that." ( i can't sleep when i;m aware you're near and watching me sleep , i'm going to be self conscious...")

"Just shut up and go to sleep i already decided!" As she was saying Yomiko settles on the side of my bed..Apparently she's serious about staying by my side until i fall asleep.. 

( This is going to be a long night....)

"So..uhm...d-did you watch my performance ?!" as Yomiko embarrassingly asked 

"Yes of course it was an awesome concert people are chanting and screaming your name , it was lively everyone is enjoying themselves!..You're voice was so lovely when you sang the "Summers Bloom" 

"It was amazing , you were shining brighter than the sun on that stage..."  as i gaze at Yomiko she was getting redder like the sun as well...

"Yomiko..?!"

"Shut up , shut up , shut up, shut up !!" she's trowing pillows at me , i can't imagine how many pillows i have in my room on that night..

"What ?! did i say something wrong ?!" (she's so damn cute !)

"What are you laughing at ?!"

"N-nothing , i'm not even laughing ..."

"You , are , you are !! are you making fun of me ?!"

"No, no i'm not it's not what i meant.."

"If you don't shut up , i'm really gonna bury you in the garden !"

"S-s-sorry.." her words are brutal as always but..even though where squabbling like this i know she's kinder than my first impression of her..(Somehow i feel though i might have a chance to be a lot closer to her...but...)When i thought of it , only makes me sad...

Yomiko must have notice my change of expression...

"A-are you okay ? , you really should rest you know..geez you..."

 Muttering as though she's angry and turns away..we chat a while quite happily , then before i notice i drift off asleep..