Chapter 21

Ariels pov

"He's here" I said looking at the text I just got . We got up and got our stuff and walked out the door and to the elevator.

"Thanks for picking us up " I said I never actually asked the drivers name. I got in the back seat next to Michael.

"Your welcome by the way my name is John" john the driver said.

"My name is Ariel" I said and I shook his hand.

"Ah yes the famous Ariel and 5 seconds of summer" he said and we looked at him with wide eyes. "Oh don't be surprise you guys are all over the news" he said while driving. It took us about 25 minutes to get to the place and it was very quite. Michael and I where holding hands and the guys where making a small conversation with the driver.

"We are her" John said the guys got off and so did I.

"How much is it John " I asked him.

"Nothing" he said and I shook my head.

"There must be something I could give you I mean you took us to a private beach " Michael said and John looked at us.

"My teen age girl is a fan of you guys and you guys sign me a paper and record a video saying happy birthday her birthday is tomorrow" he said and the guys nodded and where about to record the video with John. I was filing for them and they wished her a happy birthday.

"Thank you John see you later " I said and he nodded and drove away.

"When are we going to tell the rest of the guys I mean we are going to tell them at some point " Michael said and I shrugged.

"I don't really mind telling Calum it's just worried of how Luke is going to react I mean did you see how he reacted last time and all the drama that has happened" I said and Michael nodded understanding. We put our stuff down and I laid down on the grown relaxing.

"Get in Ariel it's really warm" Calum said and I got up and walks towards the water.  I got in and I started swimming towards the guys. I went underwater and so did Michael and he followed me and we ended up a bit far away from the guys.

"Can I get a kiss" Michael asked leaning in but I pushed him.

"No because Luke might look at us " i said and he nodded understanding so I pulled him underwater and kissed him. We swam up and Michael just looked at me surprise then he started swimming towards me and I started swimming towards the guys.  I'm faster then him but he is catching up so I swam as fast as I could and decided to go to shore. I was finally out of the water and I hid from Michael.

"Found you" I heard somebody say and I jumped and the person started laughing and that person was the one and only Michael Clifford.

"Fuck you scared the shit out of me your such a dick " I said still scared from what happened. But Michael was still laughing so I got up and walked away pissed but not really pissed I was just acting. I heard somebody calling me.

"Ariel I'm sorry" he said and I kept walking and he pulled me back.

"Leave me alone" I said and kept trying to get out of his grip.

"No I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you mad I was just playing" he said and I just stared at him and he looked sad.

"It's okay" I said and hugged him and I heard somebody coughing awkwardly.

"Uh am I interrupting something" I heard Luke say and we pulled apart awkwardly.

"No it's just he made me mad and yeah" I said blushing and Luke just started to stare at us suspiciously.

"Okay whatever we are going to a gelato place do you guys want to come" Luke asked us and we nodded. We walked behind luke and we started talking.

"Michael have you watched RWBY" I asked him.

"Yes it's so good my favorite episode so far is the first one and the music they use for the intro is the best" he said and I nodded (i recommend it it's a really good anime show). We talked about anime shows like dragon ball and Pokemon we have really weird conversations. This is why I love Michael he just so......... Wait did I just say I love Michael do I really love him why did i say I love him whatever I'll figure it out later.

Michael is just so adorable and he's just a beautiful human being that deserves everything. I just feel like why would he pick me Ariel waters or hemmings now. Why me the broken girl instead of all the beautiful models and girls out there than he can get. Why me the girl that always causes trouble and drama. The girl who is an orphan why not a girl as good looking as Kendall Jenner a perfect girl. Why the girl who everybody hates and tells me to go kill my self why me.

"Ariel" I heard somebody say.

"Uh what " I said and I saw Michael looking at me weirdly.

"What are you going to get " Michael asked me and I looked at him confused and then I notice we where ordering.

"Can I get a small cookies and cream " I asked the guy and he nodded and got my gelato and gave it to me.

"Will that be all " the guy asked and Ashton nodded and paid for the gelato which was kinda expensive.

"What happened you looked frozen " Michael said looking at me.

"I spaced out an started things I guess " I said walking towards a table. Something just keep popping up in my mind

Do I love Michael Clifford?

A/N hi guys so how is it going.
Sorry I took forever to update its because I haven't had time like after I finish this authors note I'm gonna be working on my other books chapter.

I haven't had time bea use I've been so busy lately like If you are in high school you know about finals and how many credits you need to get to pass and stuff. I actually have to go to summer school so I could get in of credits to be a softmore and yeah. Also I had this report due today for Health which stressed me out so much like she was like the letter had to be a size 12 and the type of letter I want is new Roman. Which i didn't find I went to the library to copy it out and stuff and type it and I only had 30 minutes and I was in a hurry so I was stressing out since it was a 100 point report and now I need to do and project for French which its going to take forever to do. Ughh the struggles of school but it's almost summer and summer school is from 8-12 so I'll have plenty time to update and yeah it's only for thirty days Monday thru Thursday so yeah.

Also thanks for reading lots of love-Alexis