Chapter 15

Ariels pov

We are in Brazil and we are trying to reach a driver that speaks English because we are clueless. A cab pulled up next to us and asked "do you guys need a ride "

We nodded giving a thank you look. We got in the car then.

"Thanks we couldn't find anybody that speaks English" he told the driver and we nodded.

"No problem and you guys are from Australia right " they all nodded expect me.

"I'm American " I said and he nodded.

"I'm also American but I moved over here after I met my wife"he told us.

"Aw that's so sweet " I said and the guys agreed.

"Okay guys so where are you headed" he asked us and Luke gave him a paper and the guy nodded and started driving.

"So we are going to share rooms" Luke said and we nodded.

"Okay so me and Ashton and calum and Michael and Ariel gets her own room since she's a girl " he said and I nodded.

We finally got to the hotel and after Ashton paid for the taxi. We went inside and it was a very nice hotel. We walked to the lobby and got the room keys.

"So um our rooms are together or very separated" I asked.

"They are in the same floor and they aren't very close " Luke said and I nodded nervously. I don't really like being alone.

"Okay " I said and followed him to the elevator. We went in the elevator and everything was very awkward .

"So um what are we going to do since the dance team doesn't preform until like 2 days and it's like 3 in the morning right now " Calum asked and the other guys shrugged.

"How about going to beach " I said and they nodded. We got out of the elevator and they handed me a key and it was room 219

"See you later gets some sleep" Luke said and I nodded and he kissed my forehead and the other guys said see you later also.

I was walking looking for my room and I noticed that I'm not very close to the guys. I finally found the room and I opened the door and let me tell you it was beautiful. I walked in to a living room and it was beautiful.

Then there was a door I opened it and it was a big bedroom

I jumped on the bed and it was so comfortable

I jumped on the bed and it was so comfortable. I saw a door and I walked towards it and I opened it and it was a beautiful bathroom,

It was perfect I loved it I walked to the living room and got my suitcase and stuff and took them to my room

It was perfect I loved it I walked to the living room and got my suitcase and stuff and took them to my room. I unpacked everything and saw that it was 4 in the morning and I can't sleep uhh. I got my phone out and texted Michael.

Mikey her

To Mikey - can't sleep r u awake
I received  a text seconds later.

From Mikey - same can't sleep

To Mikey- can u come over my room is 219

From Mikey -sure be there in a bit

I waited for like a couple minutes until there was finally a knock on the door. I up and walked towards it and opened it and it was Michael.

"Thanks for coming " I said.

"No problem I couldn't sleep either" he said and I nodded.

"So what are we going to do " he asked and I shrugged.

"Wanna watch a movie in my room" I asked and he nodded and he followed to my room. I got on my bed and and he sat laid down.

"What should we use Netflix or Hulu" I asked.

"Mmmm Netflix " he said and I nodded agreeing with his choice. I went in Netflix and searched for a movie.

"What movie would you like to watch mr.clifford " I asked Michael.

"How about clueless I'm actually in a mood for a chick flick " he said and I nodded kinda giggling because of his choice. I looked for clueless and I finally found it I put play to watch the movie.

"So Mikey do you like Brazil " I asked him.

"Yeah it's really nice " he said and I nodded.

"Michael " I said and I heard a "mhmm"

"Does Ashton hate me " I asked.

"No what makes you think that " he asked me and i looked up and leaned on to his shoulder.

"Well when I first saw him I was kinda rude and I felt bad but then the second time I met him we still didn't get along " I said and he looked down at Me.

"He doesn't hate you he just got a lot of things on in his mind " he said and I nodded understanding.