Chapter 10(running away)

Ariels pov

I can't fucking sleep I don't feel  comfortable  here any more I feel like I don't belong here anymore. I need to leave this place and right now is the perfect time. I took out my duffle bag and put in clothes and everything I needed and some make up and also since I have a mini refrigerator so I took out all my food.

I opened my window and started climbing down. I made it down and started walking to the only place I could go to my tree house. It was like an hour Long walk and when I finally made it I pulled down the stairs but unlock the lock I bought. 

I walked in and saw everything is the way I left it I  emptied out my bag and put everything in a place and took out my blanket I brought for emergencies. I locked my door that goes down and made my self comfty   and fell asleep finally.

Michaels pov

Oh shit she's not here oh god.

"GUYS ARIEL IS MISSING SHE LEFT she RAN AWAY" I screamed and bursted out crying. The guys and came up to her room and so did calum and saw that she wasn't there and where also crying.

"Did I do this to my daughter oh god I'm such a bad father" Luke said crying and gave him a death glare it's his fault that all of this happened.

"We need to look for her I'm calling the cops" I said and marked 000.

"Hello what emergency do you have"

"My daughter ran away she's missing "

"Okay sir we are sending cops on the way" 

I hanged up and started hearing the sirens good it's taking them for ever. Then there was a knock on the door.

" hello we are here for the report of a run away" the police said and I nodded and allowed him to come in.

"Hello who is the father "the officer asked and Luke raised his hand.

"Hello I'm officer lach and what is your name sir" he asked.

"My name is Luke hemmings" he said and the officer nodded writing everything down.

"Okay so what's the name of the girl who is missing and can I get her information " he asked and we nodded.

"Her name is Ariel Hemmings  she's is 15 turning 16 she has brown hair she's a bit pale she has blue eyes she's around 5'4" Luke said crying and we where also crying.

"Sir we are going to do everything possible to find your daughter have a good night" he said and left out the door

Where could she be at. I need to think and think hard something could happen to the girl I love yes I love Ariel Hemmings.

Ariels pov

I woke up and got up and checked my phone. 260missed calls from the boys .  289 messages from the boys and I ignored them.

They don't want me so why answer them Luke  told me in my face so why care.

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was calum.

Conversation(calum Ariel)

Hey

Oh thank god where the fuck are you

I know you guys don't want me there Luke  told me in my face

What are you talking about he didn't mean it he's crying right now he's crushed we all are Luke hasn't ate okay the same with Michael just come home we miss you Ariel

I can't okay I'm sorry I just- you guys deserve someone better some one with a better life someone who's pretty someone who isn't broken someone who isn't trouble

But we chose you for a reason we love you we don't want a bratty girl we don't want a fake girl we don't want that we want you we love you come back home

Let me just have a tiny break okay maybe I'll go back but don't tell the cops you better not called the cops

Thank the lords and we might of called the cops what so bad about it

They Are going to take me away from you their going to be like you guys aren't responsible enough

Shit we will tell that you where my mum or something or visiting a friend

K I'll see you a couple hours

Bye see you later

And I hanged up now what am in going to Tell the boys shit. What the fuck am I going to do. I put everything in my duffel bag and started walking down the ladder I put the ladder back up and started walking towards the home.

I got home and knocked and  calum opened and he looked at me and close the door behind him and he hugged me and I hugged back he was crying and so was I.

"You had me worried sick me and ashton are the only ones not in our rooms you got to talk to the other guys" he said and I nodded and we when't inside and Ashton saw me and hugged me .

"I fucking missed you" he said and I giggled and when we pulled apart I when't up to Michaels door. I knocked on his door.

"Go away Ashton" I heard Michael say and he sounded like he was crying.

"It's not Ashton" i said about to cry and he opened the door in  seconds and hugged me and I started crying And so did he. He looked like a mess.

"I missed you so much where did you go "he asked me and I just cried.

"I was where I took you a while back" I said and His head shot up.

"The treehouse I'm so stupid " he said.

"I love you" I said in his chest.

"I love you too" he said.

"I need to go talk to luke" I said and he nodded.

"Please take a shower you stink" I said covering my nose and he nodded chuckling. "Oh and clean your room it smell like something died in here take it out" I also added. I walked out of his room and walked towards Luke's . Herecgoes nothing and I knocked.

"Leave me alone calum I'm not going to eat until she's back" he said while he was crying and my heart broke.

"Luke" I said and started crying and he opened the door his eyes where red is arms where all bloody and he looked like a mess.

"Ariel baby girl I-" he was about to say something .

"Stop okay sit down and let me get you cleaned up " I said and saw his blade in his bathroom counter and I flushed it away and did the same with mine.  I got a wet towel and some band aids and some alcohol.

"I'm -" he was about to say something else but I cut him off and started wiping the blood of cleaning his cuts.

"Why " is all I said while cleaning his cuts and crying and I put on some alcohol and band aids on.

"I hurt you so much " he said crying and I was also crying."im sorry" he said

"No I'm fine okay don't be sorry it's all fine dad" I said and I saw him and he had wide eyes and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Now go down there and eat " I said and he got up.

"Come with me" he said and grabbed my wrist and I winced and he noticed shit.