Chapter 18

Lukes pov

I ran to ariels hotel room in tears. Just knowing what I caused my daughter to do to her self. The image of ariels arms are still in my mind.  I finally got to her hotel room so I opened the door and I heard somebody sobbing.

"Why were you going to do this " I heard Ashton asking and heard his voice crack a couple times.

"Luke hates me I made you guys get into a fight my dad was right I should just die so I don't bother anybody any more " Ariel said and I tried to open her door but It was locked. Then I heard somebody walking towards the door and the I heard a click. The door opened and I saw Calum and his eyes where red from crying. I tried to get in but he pushed me back.

"go sit on the couch " he said but I ignored him.

"I wanna see her" I said .

"No ill talk to you over there okay " he told me and I nodded and walked towards the couch and sat down and calum did too.

"Luke you really fucked up this time " he said and I nodded.

"I know i let my self be manipulated by Arzaylea I knew she was bad news but I don't know why I asked her out but I just broke up with her " I said and he just nodded.

"I just want to know why she didn't want Ariel in your life " calum said and i shrugged.

"Can I go see her or can you explain to me what happened " I asked him and he just looked at my eyes and he started tearing up.

"She tried to commit suicide " he said and I bursted out crying .

"Why " I said and my voice was cracking.

"She thought you hated her which I guess you don't anymore and " he was going to keep going.

"Wait why did you say guess she's my daughter I love her " I said almost crying.

"Well that's what you said when you guys argued but anyways he also said that she's causing us to fight and that her dad was eighth that she should just kill herself " calum said crying a bit but tears where rolling down my cheek

"Can I go talk to her please " i begged calum and he nodded. I ran towards her door and opened it and saw her walking toward her bed but I walked towards her and hugged her. She turned around and saw me and she hugged me back and she was crying and so was I and the guys left the room.

"I love you soo much ari " I said and kept hugging her.

"I love you too " she said and I let go and so she did and we sat on her bed.

"I'm sorry about the things that happened I know you are never going to forgive me and " I was going to keep going but she cut me off.

"It's fine I'm sorry for being such a bother  to you and the guys" she said and looked down towards her hands.

"You are not a bother to us we love you I'm going to be honest you are the best thing that has ever happened  to me okay " I said and she looked at me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Go take a nap it's been a long day for you" I said and she nodded and she laid down on her bed and I put a blanket on her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight princess " I said.

"Goodnight Luke " she said and she instantly went to sleep.

Michaels pov

It's been a while and they haven't come out of the room yet. I'm getting pretty nervous I got up but felt some one pull me down.

"They are having a father daughter moment " Ashton said.

"But what if he does something else for Arzaylea " I said worried and I noticed Ashton getting worried to.

"He broke up with her " calum said and we looked at him in shock. Then we heard somebody open the door. We turned around and saw Luke and no Ariel.

"Where is she at is she okay answer Luke" I asked him.

"She's okay and she's sleeping " he told me and in nodded in relief.

Hi guys so i know really short chapter it's because I'm doing this on my phone because my laptop and Internet decided to be stupid so yeah how are you guys good bad so so comment how you feel and yeah good bye bitches