Chapter 9 ( i wish we never adopted you)

Ariels pov

I waked inside with a dudes fucking face red as tomato Luke btw

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING YOU WHERE FUCKING DRUNK AND GRINDING ON MY FUCKING. BEST FRIEND ABOUT TO FUCK" he yelled at there was tears about to fall.

"GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FUCK I WISH WE NEVER ADOPTED YOU" he yelled at me and I was crying but I decided to suck it up for asking as I could.

"You don't mean that luke" calum said and Luke made a sarcastic laugh.

"YES I FUCKING DO CALUM IM FUCKING TIRED OF HER AND HER SHIT OKAY SHE ALMOST FUCKED MY MICHAEL SHES A FUCKING SLUT CALUM" he yelled and I felt anger and hurt running through me. That's it he fucking crossed the line.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT IM SO FUCKING SORRY OKAY OF ALL THE FUCKING SHIT I GAVE YOU IM SO FUCKING SORRY  IM A WASTE OF AIR IM SO FUCKING SORRY IM NOT THE FUCKING LITTLE PERFECT FUCKING GIRL MR FUCKING PERFECT SORRY THAT I HAVE FUCKING PROBLEMS IM SO FUCKING SORRY MY LIFE IS A PIECE OF SHIT OKAY IM SO FUCKING SORRY IS IT THAT WHAT YOU WANTED" I said yelling crying and then.

"I" Luke tried to say something but I cut him of.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP IM SUCH A FUCK UP OKAY AND NO I AM NOT A FUCKING SLUT IVE ONLY HAD SEX ONCE IN MY LIFE AND THATS WHEN I WAS FUCKING RAPED AND TO THINK THAT I WAS THINKING TO CALL YOU DAD WANNA KNOW SOMETHING LUKE YOU WERE ONE OF THE MOST FUCKING IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE AND YOU HURT ME MORE THAN ANYBODY IN MY WHOLE LIFE HAS I FUCKING HATE YOU LUKE HEMMINGS" I yelled and ran up the stairs sobbing and locked my door and ran to the bathroom and took out my best friend I missed so much my blade.

I put it against my skin and applied pressure and made 9 cuts over my old scars. I cried and cried as I saw the blood dripping down on the floor it felt good to release all the pressure and pain at least for now .I cleaned my wounds and fell asleep.

Calums pov

I heard two doors slam and I thought the worst she might hurt her self . I ran up the stairs and knocked on her door and she never answered

"Please open the door Ariel it's calum" I said knocking. I heard her sobbing and it broke my heart. I pressed my back on the door and I waited.

Michaels pov

"What the fuck where you thinking you dipshit" I yelled at a crying Luke you might think I'm being an asshole. Well I'm being an asshole to an asshole who just told somebody I love that he hates her .

"I don't know why the fuck I told her that "he yelled at him self. I started crying quietly my self and went up the stairs to see a sleeping calum on ariels door.

I woke him up and told him to go to his room and he nodded and left. I knocked on ariels door.

"Ariel it's Michael open the door please" i said and she didn't answer.

"You better not be naked" I said and I kicked the door and the lock broke she wasn't in there.

Short chapter cliffordhanger