Chapter12(what!!)

Ariels pov

I woke up with a sharp pain on my right leg. I screamed because of the pain. I heard a bunch of foot steps .

"What's happening Ariel" I heard Luke say.

"My leg ahhh " I said and screamed in pain and I started crying.

"We are going to the hospital Ashton get the guys up" Luke told Ashton.

"I'll be back " I heard Ashton say and I started crying.

"It hurts dad " I said crying.

"It's going to be okay baby girl " he told me and he put me in the car.

"WHERE IS SHE AT" I heard Michael and calum say and they started running towards me.

Ashton's pov

I'm going to wake up the guys because Ariel is going to the hospital and I'm seriously crying a bit. I hate seeing her in pain. She's my bestfriend but she forgot everything. I first went in to calums room.

"Calum get up" I said and shook him.

"Go away it's like 3 in the morning" he said.

"Ariel is in pain we are going to the hospital" I said and his eyes shot open and got up and ran to his closet to put some sweats and a shirt and shoes.

I ran to Michaels room and ran to him.

"Michael get up Ariel is going to the hospital" I said and his eyes shot open and got up and put on a shirt and his shoes and ran towards the door.

Michaels pov

"Michael get up Ariel is going to the hospital " I heard Ashton say and when I heard Ariel I shot up and changed and ran towards the door without a sweater. I ran out the door and calum was right in front of me and we yelled. "WHERE IS SHE AT" and then I saw Ariel and she was crying and if broke my heart.

LUKES POV

I hate seeing my baby girl in pain . I just really hope she's okay. What am I thinking she is going to be okay.

Ariels pov

Michael and calum ran towards me and then another pain shot up my leg it felt like if I was being shot at my leg every five minutes.

"Ahhh it hurts... Dad it hurts so.... Ahhh" I yelled I cried harder because of the pain and felt strong arms around me .

"It's okay baby girl you will be okay Ashton drive calum go in the front Michael come to the back " Luke said and the guys did as told and I cried into Luke's chest.

"It hurts so much " I said into his shirt.

"It will all go away okay " he said and I nodded .

"Ahh it's getting worse" I said and cried harder.

"Ashton drive faster!!!!" Luke yelled and Ashton nodded.

We finally came to a stop and Luke carried me to the hospital.

"Help my daughter is getting really bad leg pains" he said and the nurse nodded fast. They laid me down in a bed and took me rapidly something but the last thing I remember was.

"Let me in with her.......YOU WIIL BE OKY I PROM-" and then I blacked out from the pain.

Luke's pov

"Let me in she's my daughter......YOU WILL BE OKAY I PROM-" I yelled but they closed the doors and I fell on the floor crying

All the guys where crying they took me to a private waiting room and we just cried.

"She will be okay right Ashton" I asked him .

"She will she's strong " he said but I don't know if he's lying or not .

We waited for what it seem for hours and it was already morning by the Time the doctor came in.

"She's sleeping right now the test results will be here in a bit " he said and walked us to her room.

"Pushed the red button on the side of the bed " he said and I nodded.

"I'm dr.edwards " he said and I nodded.

"I'm like hemmings" I said.

"Nice to meet you mr.hemmings I've go to go see you in about with the results" he said and walked away and we walked in to her room and saw her laying down looking very pale. I started crying again and so did the other guys even Ashton. Ashton didn't really like her in the beginning

"Ashton what did you really talk about to the owner bitch of the orphanage from where we adopted Ariel" I asked because I know he's lying.

"Nothing " he said trying to look confused

"Ashton " I said and looked him in the eyes and he gave up.

" fine so a while back me and Ariel use to be talking way before we adopted her I use talk to her so I asked about it because she forgot about everything . But turns out she suffered from amnesia " I said crying.we hard a knock and I opened it and saw the doctor.

"Mr.hemmings" he said and I nodded.

"Hello"I said back.

"Mr.hemmings Miss.Hemmings will not be able to dance" he said band I just sat there in silence and everything went in.

"What!!!"