Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches

Start from the beginning

"Shut up you monster !! i knew it !! i shouldn't have gotten close to you!! just leave this house already !!! and she rushes up upstairs still holding my jacket , and slams the door of her room...

"So ...what did you do this time ?.." ask Miyoko , sipping a cup of her hot chocolate...

"Can you help me out here a bit , this thing is heavy.."

A few moments later...

"So..that's what happen..."

"I never seen Yomiko so red.."

Raika approaches me with a look of great interest.."Did you really sleep with Yomiko ?!"

"Would you please stop saying it like that.."(but she's not entirely  wrong , which is frightening..)

"What's with the macho looks , drop it mina you know it's cold here.."

"Like i have a choice , Yomiko have my jacket...A..Achooo !!"

I already did explain the situation with them, they believe me without second though which is good that means they still trust me , they definitely understand it' just all a big misunderstanding..

"What are you doing lying under the table back then , you should just explained to her what really happen.." (sometimes i really want to flick Miyoko's forehead..)

"I was planning too, but she hit me with that coffee table !!"

Reimako suddenly speaks "I think she may actually figured out about the jacket by now.." she smiles comfortingly..

"I sure hope Rei..A...Achoo...!!"

"You should go back your room mina , you might catch a cold ..."

"Thanks Ms.Mikahara i will.."

The rest of the morning passed without any incident..

That evening...

On my way home back to my new part time job..i can't stop thinking about Yomiko's dream... (I guess we're back at square one..she mad at me again..i should just stay off her way and forget about that incident..) As i remember my unease i arrive at the Famille..

I went straight at the living room and rest my aching body at the sofa..

"Oh..."

" ! " Oh crap it's , Yomiko....when she sees me Yomiko turns bright red..(oh boy there it goes , her color change from normal to angry...) i have to get out of here , i don't want to get clobber this time , my body still ache from this morning and from all that manual labor...

"Oh..Mina..." when she sees me Yomiko runs over...

"I'm sorry !! please don't hit me !!' i cowered into fear...

"Uh...."

"ah...."

"Muu...what kind of reaction is that ?!"

"Hah..uhm..." confused but not letting my guard down..

"Here, here..." Yomiko hold out my jacket now neatly folded...

"When i got back to my room , i - i realized..."

"Did you use this to cover me ?"

"Y-yes.."

When i answered Yomiko looks puzzled and glances over me...

"T-thank you..and i'm sorry i made such terrible mistake.." she sighs as she says this..

"Oh no, it's okay , i didn't tell you what happen..it's not your fault.."

"Saying it's not my fault , makes me feel it's my fault.."

"I'm sorry.."

"No please don't apologize.."

(I'm glad that's all cleared up..) i feel so relieved but aki still looks a little red..is she still mad at me ?

"A-also i wanted to ask ,why are we holding hands ?!"

"Huh that was...A..Achooo !!" what's this my heads all fuzzy...my vision is foggy..

"Hey , what's wrong ?"  Yomiko looks at my faced worried and concerned when i stopped talking..

"Oh it's nothing..."Whoa...my world is spinning ..that's odd an earthquake perhaps.no...it's just me...

"Mina !!"