Chapter 5 A long night

Start from the beginning

"I need too , i have too i know i can !"

"Done with you're chanting ?"

"Uh ah..." Yomiko suddenly stood up and bowed .."Ms.Mikea , i'm  just a bit nervous that's all.." (She's really gorgeous , i'm so lucky to be handled by a former Pop idol and my manager now Mikea Owamura ..

"Are you ready ?"

"Yes Ma'am !"

"Good just wait ahead in the back stage , and wait for the cue , okay , just like we practice.."

At that time...

"Dude you look , suspicious ..why are you covering your face ?" ask Oga while helping me lift up this heavy pillar prop...

"The dust man' i'm allergic to dust.." a lame excuse hopes it works , this is actually a disguise just in case i accidentally meet up with Yomiko..( and hoping she wouldn't recognize the cotton gauze that still in my healing five stitched wound)

"Aren't we all.." Ogawa just scoffs it off..

"Well we , are almost done here , we just have to support this up with steel cable and we are off and enjoy the concert"

I was busy securing up the steel support when a crowd of people suddenly showed up in the back stage..

"Whoa! Oh my God It's-its YUU !!"

 almost screaming like a femboy  i look at Oga direction and there she was , accompanied by her back-up dancers and  Yomiko is wearing colorful frilled dress , she looks really cute in it ans she stands out so much even though she is surrounded by gorgeous singers and band members.

She all greated and thanked the staff for their hard word , shaking the hand of each and everyone , i hid in the dark so no one would notice me , it'll be bad if she recognize me now...

After that , a lady, shes probably the manager ordered everyone to leave the back stage and as i sneaked slowly creep my way out the back stage prop i notice a unattached wire support swaying above Yomiko , i figure some one may have forgotten to attached and secured on of the heavy pillar props..

I rushed my way to Yomiko's location trying to warn her and prevent an impending danger lingering right beside her , the heavy pillar without the steel wire support is at her back she almost leans to it..

I try shouting and warning Yomiko not lean on it but the loud sound of the giant speakers are deafening my voice..

And then she finally lean over it , realizing she was going to fall she instinctively move away from the pillar hoping it'll fall on the other side but the pillar fallowed her movement ..i rushed over and finally..

*Blghhhss*

"Are you okay Yomiko !?" Yomiko looked awed , shocked and surprise on what had just happen confused she just stared at me begging for an answer..

i successfully shielded Yomiko as i was the one supporting it from my back , my forehead stings a bit as i might re-opened my healing wound..Oga saw me and shouted to move Yomiko out of the way i didn't really understand it first but then i realize the pillar was a lot heavier, then when i looked at my shoulder not only the pillar had fall of the other other prop as well , the heavy beam that supporting the stage light had been dangerously  hanging above the pillar , supported by one edge of it balancing like a ballerina above it..

They finally dragged Yomiko under me , as they did we made a brief eye contact ..my adrenaline must be pumping for a gaze that only lasted a second but for me it lasted an hour ..those awery purple colored eyes , natural red lips her blushing cheeks..she must have recognise me at that time..when they dragged her away i heard her whimper my name..