I woke up an hour later and Harry was getting stuff ready to go to the show. "I didn't want to wake you yet," he said, shoving some stuff into his bag. "Why don't you take a quick shower and get dressed?" he said.

Harry seemed worried about something but I brushed it off and went into the bathroom, locking the door. I turned the shower on until the water was burning hot and I let it wash over me for a minute before soaping up a loofa. I quickly rinsed off and wrapped a towel around my hair before pulling on a robe.

Harry was gone by the time I was finished drying my hair so I pulled on a skater skirt and sweater before slipping on a pair of converse sneakers. Louis came back into our room to grab a few things and I followed him out into the hallway where the other boys and crew were.

"Well don't you look adorable," Niall said, smiling at me. I rolled my eyes but hugged him anyway. I looked at Harry and he seemed more fidgety than normal. The moment he looked back at me, he looked away and got into the opening elevator.

I squeezed past the other boys so I could stand near him. "Harry is everything ok?" I asked, trying not to make a scene. He ignored me, staring down at his phone. I could see his hands shaking nervously and I sighed to myself, pulling out my own phone.

To Harry

Tell me what's wrong.

From Harry

VIP's are coming backstage

To Harry

I will be fine.

He looked up at me and I gave him a reassuring smile. His eyes were red and puffy, like he'd been crying. I pulled him closer to me, hugging him. Harry was usually the strong one, but I could be strong too.

The elevator doors opened and we filed out of the elevator into cars. Harry looked out the window in silence and I saw another tear run down his face. During sound check, he ran through the motions instead of putting heart into the performance.

I met the boys backstage when sound check was over. "I think we should talk with Louis alone," I said, handing Harry a water bottle. He nodded, thanking me for the water before getting Louis' attention. "We all knew being on tour would be hard," I said, looking at my hands. "Maybe I should go home."

Harry's jaw dropped to the floor. "I'm just worried about you Elle," he said, hugging me tightly, which Louis joined in on. "I want to keep you safe. I told mom I would keep you safe."

"You are keeping me safe," I said, smiling at my teary eyed brother. He smiled too and Louis went back to join the other boys. "I promise I'll tell you everything," I said, resting my hands on Harry's shoulders. "We're Styles'. We can do anything."

Harry laughed, hugging me once more before joining the other boys in pre-concert rituals. I took my place next to the stage and waited to see Harry shine on stage. I didn't want to be anywhere else.