The Letter

The Letter

Ms. Hiromi told me to go inside Nagisa's bedroom to read his letter alone, peacefully. I closed his door and sat on his soft bed.

His smell...

It's sweet and gentle...

I opened his notepad. A square-folded paper falls onto me. I took the folded paper and opened it, though, it has a lot of blood. I didn't care anymore. The folded paper...

... is his letter-his very last writings... in this world...

Tears began to fell down my cheeks upon seeing his unintelligible writing because it was rushed. Albeit it's unintelligible, I still read it-staring, until I got his words.

~*~

December 30, xxxx 9:48pm

To my best-ever loving boyfriend - Karma,

Hey, how are you tonight? Tonight's our 'best' night, isn't it? I had a lot of fun tonight... though this is the last. This is sudden, isn't it? I'm so sad... very, very sad... I don't want to leave you. I really don't want. I want to be with you until the end, you know?

"I want too! Don't you know it?!"

I know this is impossible-to wrote a letter suddenly after you got beaten. But I did. I did... for you.

"Yeah... really... you made it."

Before I lose my breath, I just want to say thank you... Thank you very much for everything. For making me smile, For sharing your memories with me, for admitting your feelings, for having me tonight...

'

For having you... tonight...'

Especially, for our memories, Our 'own' memories together. I really am so grateful by those memories. I'll treasure them together... forever... Also, I'm sorry for suddenly leaving you, for not telling you immediately, because they didn't let me to.

I really am sorry, Karma.

Albeit I didn't have the chance to say this to you again personally, I'll just write this here.

Akabane Karma, I love you.

"Yeah... I love you too."

Very much

"

Very, very much."

Please don't forget about me, okay? Promise me.

From your loving 'boy'friend,

--- Nagisa

"I'll love you forever."

"I promise... I won't. But please...

... guide me."

[To be continued...]