I smiled softly, "Get ready, I'll just get my camera from the office."

        "I'll go with you," he turned back to his screen to save his document then closing his monitor and taking his bag. He stood up, ruffling his already messed hair.

        We walked together to my office, when we entered, Clark looked around again. What was so interesting in this place?

        "Why do you keep on looking around my office?" I chuckled, going around my desk to pull one of the drawers where my camera should be.

        "You have a lot of artworks here. Of course, I would look around, it's beautiful," he smiled, touching one of the sculptures I made eight months ago. It was a beautiful Phoenix. The size was just as big as your hand, perfect for desktop decorations.

        My smile widened at his complement, taking the camera from the lowest drawer of my table, then I thought about it. Maybe I should make one for Clark. A gift.

        I watched him caress the Phoenix sculpture, then I walked to stand beside him, "You know I could make you one." I smiled softly.

        His head turned to me, "No, It's fine. I don't want to trouble you. Besides, I was just looking." His words were refusing it but his eyes show how captivated he was.

        "If you say so." I laughed, fixing the strap of my camera on my neck.

        He chuckled, "Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. I suddenly stared at our sudden contact. Then I gazed at him who was looking forward. I felt my cheeks get warm.

        I let him lead the way, allowing himself to drag me, all the way through the elevator and down to the ground floor. We finally reached outside, stopping at a sidewalk, "We're going to need a taxi to get there obviously," he said, looking around. His hand still gripping mine, not letting it go.

        There were many vacant taxis but no one seems to stop for us. We waited for a good minute until one has finally stopped in front.

        I smiled cheekily, "Now, come on." I opened the door and got inside, dragging him along.

        He closed the door, telling the driver the address. For the whole forty minute ride. We talked and laughed, we were making jokes and pointed some interesting places. He even took the camera to capture an image of us.

        When he was gazing outside to stare at the busy streets, I made sure he didn't notice me lifting the camera. I took a snap of him looking out at the window. He was handsome. And I was totally keeping the picture.

        He turned around at the sound of the click but I quickly averted it to my window taking a picture of the random platforms and buildings, even the skylines. Acting as if I never took a picture of him consciously.

        I turned to him, acting confused like I felt his stare on me, "What?" I asked.

        He shook his head and softly smiled, then he averted his eyes back to his window. Glancing at every object and humans as we passed.

        After a few minutes, I saw large green fields on the side of mine. Few people walking, some jogging and some were walking their pets. I patted Clark's shoulder, "I think we're finally here."

        He turned his head to peer at the view, "We are."

        I took my money out of my pocket and gave it to the driver, however, Clark put his hand on top of mine and gave his money instead.