"But I have to be back here by five" I quickly added.

"Why?"

"Gosh you remind me of a cop, let me just finish up and I'll meet you downstairs." I told him. Taking that as his que to leave I shut the door behind him and quickly got my make up bag and covered up the love bite. I would definitely be talking to Louis about that.

"Good enough" I muttered to the mirror. I grabbed a purse with my keys, some cash, and my credit card in it and went down stairs.

"Ready" I smiled.

"Why do girls take so long?" I heard him mumble. I giggled at his comment as I followed him out to the car.

"So hows Allison?" I asked him after a moment of silence. Allison is his girlfriend. She's nice and really pretty. Its not shocking that someone like Todd would manage to get someone as pretty as Allison. I guess good looking people attract each other.

"She's fine, she's still on vacation with her family right now so I wont see her for a week" He looked like he really missed her.

"Aww someone's in love" I teased. He blushed at my comment.

"Shut up" He tried to be serious but couldn't fight the smile on his face.

The rest of the car ride is silent and my mind seemed to wander on school. I can't believe I will go to college in 2 years. 

"We are here sis" He tells me. I get out of the car with him and we both walk into the shop.

 He sits down while I go the front counter. There was a girl there who was about my age who looked like she doesn't want to be there.

"May I help you?" She asked with a bored tone.

"Hi I'm here to apply for a job" I inform her.

"Alright, hold up" She started looking under the counter before pulling out an application.

"Here, fill this in by tomorrow. Come before 3" 

"Thank you" I say as I proceed to order.

"Can I also have a small coffee?" I ask her.

"Is that it?" 

"Hold up," I say as I quickly walk to the table Todd is in.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"A chocolate muffin would be good" He tells me.

I walk back to the girl who seems really annoyed and place my order.

"So what did she say?" Todd asked me.

"She just gave me this application. I have to fill it out by tomorrow." I tell him

"One Coffee and Muffin, that will be 7.50" The waitress said as she put our orders on the table.

I thanked her as I started to dig in my purse but before I could find the money Todd paid.

"Here you go, thanks" he told her.

"I was going to pay you know?" I pouted.

"Its fine, I wanted to spend the day with you, I'll pay" 

I gave him a smile before I began to drink my coffee. 

"So what movie should we see?" He asked me while taking a bit out of his muffin. Great manners Todd.

"I don't know but we should get there now to try and catch an early show, its already 2:30" He told me checking his watch.

Did time fly that fast?