« Fifty One »

He walked out of the room I wasn't expecting that reaction but he left just like that. Like he did in the dream.

I began to get worried and I started to shake. I started to get up without noticing and after a while I was in the hallway running after Harry. I was surprised I was this strong and that I can run this fast while I'm pregnant.
" Harry " I called out of breath
He turned around shocked.
I felt dizzy and I could hear noise coming from being me.
Harry started to walk towards me .
The black dots quickly became more than that.
I had gone unconscious I could feel myself being wrapped in warmth before I was numb all over.

Harry Pov

I began to walk to towards her . She looked like she could pass out in any minutes. She started to wobble before she fell to her knees and a doctor came rushing by her side . Picking her up and running to the room that was not very far.
I'm so stupid. How could I put my career before my own wife and my child. Now this stupid project has her bad again.

I couldn't face her I was angry. I was angry at myself. For thinking about myself and not about her.

None of this would of happened if it wasn't for me. She wouldn't have thought it was okay to hang herself. She wouldn't have thought that no one cared for her. She wouldn't have been separated from her mom for a year and a half . All of this was my fault and she tried so hard to make me not believe that. I didn't try at all. I don't even deserve her. She doesn't deserve me she deserves someone better.
I ran out of the hospital and got into my car.

I didn't deserve any of this. To have a injured girl chasing after me because I'm not thankful enough.

Once I got to the house we were staying in for the project.
I headed upstairs and into the bathroom that was attached to Maya and I's room.

When I saw the silver blade and the unfolded piece of paper. I decided to read the messy words on them.

Dear Harry,

I know I promised you I wouldn't cut and I broke that promise that is the reason you aren't alive anymore . This all could have been avoided If I would have stopped being so stupid and selfish. I never realized I had everything I needed until everything I needed wasn't hear anymore. I promised you before you went off and left me here to take care of myself and this baby. I promised I wouldn't cut so I took matters into my own hands and did something that would enter the baby's and I life so we will be With You.

Love Maya

She wrote this before she hung herself. She hung herself because she thought she was the reason I had been in a coma from the car crash . She also hung herself because all the hate she was getting from my family the members of the band and our fans.

Guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been really busy and on writers block