« Twenty-Six »

Christiana Pov

He wasnt good for her . Obviously he wasnt good enough for her. I wasnt saying this because the way he treated her or the fact that he got her pregnant .

I liked her no i loved her . She always found a way to put a smile on my face . She doesnt know that i like her or that i would kill to be in Harry's Position .

Her wrapped in my arms . Looking into my grey eyes with nothing but love .
I had to admit i was jealous and i truly despised Harry for taking away her and my chances and her being mine and me being hers.

She was beautiful , crystal clear blue eyes, perfect tan skin tone , that smile , and that laugh that i could last a day without hearing .

I was gonna admit my feeling for her when we had the chance to be alone .

I was gonna make a move on her .

Maya Pov

The boys had decided to go spend some time in the Jacuzzi . I guess they had to catch up on everything that was happening in their life .

Christiana and I were alone . Frankie had went to sleep in her bedroom. We were watching Fifty Shades of Grey . We were both in the Rated R mood .

" Maya can i tell you something "

Harry Pov

I had come in from the Jacuzzi . I was getting bored so i decided to check up on the girls .
" Maya can i tell you something"
" Sure " Maya said turning off the television
" I like you " it wasnt a shock to me . Obviously she had liked her .
" I know you like me as a friend" she said giggling .
" More than that "
She stopped giggling and looked at her confused .
Before i could stop her she smashed her lips onto hers she didnt give Maya a chance to stop her as she began to rub her clit .
Maya whimpered before pushing her off .
" Why did you do that she said sounding a bit angry .
Christiana started to rub herself .
I just started at her in shock .
Maya started to walk towards the door i ran out back into the backyard so she would see or catch me .