« Fifty - Eight »

Maya POV

When we got home i was in a lot of pain. It wasn't because i just gave birth in fact that wasn't even a way i was in pain right now . I was in pain because my husband finally gave in to my shit and called me a bitch . I was childish and a little jealous because he cared more about Madilyn then his own family . I wasn't in pain. I was angry . I was angry at myself,Debra,my mom,June,Madilyn,my family. I am mad because after the accident with Debra . I still walked this earth hand in hand with the person who didn't deserve to  have his hand wrapped around any other innocent hand. I went upstairs and locked the bedroom door. I wanted to be alone. I sat down. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach but i ignored it . Instead i thought about the last few years . Was it all a waste.

Meeting Him
Falling for him .
The first time .
Getting caught.
Depression .
Getting over it .
Getting pregnant .
Becoming a fiance.
Our wedding .
Honeymoon.
Stopping Bullying .

Was i wasting time doing all of that . I could have been living happily . But i married someone who was broken already . I knew things about Harry that i could never tell . I knew that i needed to fix him . But i didn't know that by doing that . Every time he was a step closer to happiness i would be two steps closer to being unhappy. Did i really need to take my own happiness away just so that he wouldn't be unhappy. Was all those good times, Sleepless nights and Angry days a waste of time? Was it worth it? A little peace could change someone's mind. I think it has.
I grabbed a suitcase and packed some stuff . I would just take the baby and move in with Normani from the group i sing in Fifth Harmony .
The door opened.  I thought i had locked the door but i guess i was wrong . I continued to pack not wanted to be questioned by Harry .
" what are you doing " Harry said
I guess that didn't work
" I'm leaving " i replied
" why " he said worried
I got angry and said some stuff i shouldn't have
" Im leaving because you are a piece of shit,you have made my life a living hell and i dont want to be depressed again so im gonna stop it before it happens. You are the worst husband i hope you know that " i yelled at him
I stopped before i could say anything else. I looked at him with guilt. He looked at me shocked and hurt .
It what he deserved.
I could tell tell he was going to cry,from past experiences i know when he is going to cry .
He looked at the ground and then at me with tears in his eyes . 
I dropped the clothes that weren't in the bag already and stood up straight.
" I didn't mean that"i said regretting it
He looked at the clothes and then at me.
" So you are leaving " he said his voice cracked
" I-Y-No" i said i sounded so confused
Harry backed away. He shook his head.  " If you regret everything,if you don't want to be a part of my life. Then go I'm not gonna stop you" he said walking out the door. 
I thought about it. I unpacked all my stuff and put the suitcase away.
I went downstairs . To talk to Harry but he wasnt there .

Cliffhanger what is gonna happen in the next chapter.