Louis is Sick and Harry Doesn't Believe Him

Here's another one for you guys!  Sorry it took so long to update, but I hope y'all like this one.  This one took forever to write, and it's by far the longest one I've written...at least at this point.  ;) 

I had already started writing this one (I'd been really wanting to use this illness for a while now) when I got a request from eclipsharry to do one where no one believed Louis was sick, so I just thought I'd throw that one into this one that I was already working on...hope that's okay!

Anyway, here you go!

***

"Louis, babe. Time to get up," Harry said, leaning over Louis's sleeping form. Louis groaned and opened his eyes, his lids drooping from fatigue. "Oh, my baby," Harry cooed, stroking Louis's hair. "You're just the cutest little thing. I hate to break it to you, though," he said, stroking the side of Louis's face. "We've got a show today, so you need to get up. We leave in about an hour."

Louis yawned quietly, stretching out his limbs as he did so, making Harry smile at him fondly.

"I don't want to get up, Haz. I'm sooo tired," he said, closing his eyes again.

Harry could've sworn he heard Louis start to softly snore within seconds of him closing his eyes, but he brushed it off, figuring it wasn't humanly possible to fall asleep that quickly. He reached out and shook his shoulder gently.

"No, babe. You need to get up now. I'm already done getting ready, so the bathroom is all yours. I'm about to start breakfast," Harry said happily. Louis could only wonder how someone could be so chipper in the mornings, but that was Harry for ya.

Louis sighed. "Alright, alright. I'm awake. I'm up," Louis grumbled, throwing off his sheets and rubbing his eyes with his little fists.

"Geez, Lou. Everything you do is absolutely adorable. I want to just eat you or something...I don't even know what to do with myself...Anyway, I see that you're awake, so you better get up before you fall back asleep. I'm gonna go cook," he said, blowing Louis a kiss as he exited their bedroom.

Louis smiled at the gesture, but it quickly faltered when he even considered the thought of moving out of bed. He didn't have any clue why he felt so tired, so drained, but he felt like he had absolutely no energy and he wanted nothing more than to just bury himself under the covers and sleep for a few years like Rip Van Winkle.

Sure, he and the boys had been really busy lately and they were all tired, but the tiredness he felt was on a level that he had never experienced before. He slowly sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, taking a moment to lean his elbows on his knees for a little break. Such a small task wore him out, when he had no energy to begin with. He felt empty, just a shell with nothing in it, like he was just a rag doll or something. He felt thoroughly confused, not really feeling sick, either.

Knowing he couldn't keep wasting time, Louis got to his feet, swaying as he stumbled to the bathroom. He got himself showered and dressed, having to stop frequently to sit for a minute or two to rest. If he closed his eyes for too long, he could feel himself nodding off. He also noticed that on top of his tiredness, he felt weak, finding it hard to do things that should be simple.

Louis emerged from the bathroom to the sounds of Harry calling him from downstairs, telling him he needed to hurry if he wanted to have time to eat. Eat. Louis realized that he didn't really have an appetite. He wasn't nauseous, he just wasn't hungry.

"Coming!" Louis called down to Harry as he took an eternity to get down the stairs, grasping the railing the whole way to prevent himself from falling down. By the time he reached the living room, he was dead on his feet, desperately wanting to go back to bed. Soldiering on, Louis shuffled to the kitchen.