Sick?-Louis

This was a request for @hazflieshometolou .  Enjoy!!

***

Harry stood at the stove, stirring some scrambled eggs when he felt two arms wrap tightly around him. Smiling, he turned around and smiled down at Louis. He leaned down and planted a kiss to the top of his head, making the smaller boy smile in return.

Harry squeezed Louis tightly to his chest, so much in love with his little man. Louis tucked his face into Harry's neck, making Harry frown and pull away.

"Love?" he questioned.

"Hmm," Louis answered, his eyes closed.

"You feel warm. Are you alright?" Harry said with concern.

Louis opened his eyes and looked up at Harry. "Yeah, I feel fine. I just got up and I was wrapped in tons of blankets in bed. It was a bit toasty and I don't think I've cooled off yet. That's all," Louis said, but Harry thought he saw him shiver slightly when he said that. He decided to let it go, though. If Louis said he was fine, then maybe he was. Surely, he'd let him know if he wasn't.

Harry finished cooking breakfast, and the two boys sat down at the table to eat.

"So good, Haz, as always," Louis said with his mouth full of eggs and toast. Harry grinned, glad that his husband loved his cooking.

Louis swallowed his food down, and Harry saw him wince. Then, Louis grabbed his glass of orange juice and drank from it, but he quickly set it back down as he began coughing. Harry put down his fork and got up, going to kneel on the floor beside Louis's chair. He began patting him on the back as he coughed. Finally, the coughing stopped and Louis breathed in deeply to recover his breath.

"Thanks, Hazza," he said, his voice sounding a little raspy.

"You alright, boo? That didn't sound too good," he said, his brows furrowed.

Louis nodded before answering. "Yeah, I just swallowed wrong. Nothing to be concerned about."

"Louis," Harry said seriously, instantly gaining his attention. "Are you sure you're alright? You seem to have an excuse for everything and—"

"Harry," Louis said, shaking his head. "I feel fine, okay? You don't need to worry about me. Seriously. I'm okay," he said, smiling at Harry. Harry wasn't convinced, but he smiled back anyway and returned to the table to finish his breakfast.

When they were done eating, the two boys cleaned up the dishes and made their way up the stairs. Harry noticed that Louis was moving rather slowly, but Harry chose not to say anything about it. He figured that Louis would just make up some excuse about being tired, when Harry knew that they had both gotten plenty of sleep the previous night.

They got ready for the day and were finishing up by getting dressed in their bedroom. Louis reached into his closet and pulled out a shirt he hadn't worn in ages.

"Wow, I've forgotten about this on—AACHOO!" he sneezed out. Harry looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What? It was dusty. I haven't worn this in, like, a year or something," Louis said defensively. Harry just shook his head and got himself dressed.

When they were ready, they went downstairs and got their shoes on. Harry grabbed the keys and hesitated before opening the front door.

Louis looked up at him with questioning eyes. "Harry? What's wrong?"

Harry hesitated before answering. "Are you completely sure you're okay? I mean, we've got two interviews today, back to back. Are you up to it? If not, I'd love to call you in sick and stay here and take care of you all day. I love cuddling with my boobear and making you feel better," he said, smiling.