Cursed Pirate Rin X Tsundere Reader

You had just got out of work at the town's bar and were walking along the beach. The sun had already set, but you didn't care, you were in no hurry. And besides, you were too busy thinking about what that one man said to you at the bar to even think about the time.

Do you wanna go out sometime? The man's voice rang in your head. You're very pretty, I would love the honor of getting to know you.

You blushed a bright red thinking about the man's words.

Stupid man! You yelled in your head. I'm too busy to even think about dating and there really is no point in it either. He'll just leave some day for some other girl!

You walked and walked until you reached the docks. Maybe it was about time to get home, you had been walking for a while. You turned around and took a step forward.

"Hey!"

You stopped and spun around on your heel. Who just screamed?

You looked over your shoulder and scanned the area until you caught sight of the person who screamed. He was a young man with maroon hair that was in a ponytail. The man sat in a little row boat.

When the man noticed you noticed him, he smirked. "Come over here."

You glared. "In your dreams." You started walking again.

You heard the sounds of a boat rocking violently from behind you. "WAIT!!!"

You sighed in annoyance and looked over your shoulder again. The man was now standing on the boat and had a fearful look on his face.

"Please...I need help." He sounded so desperate.

You rolled your eyes and turned back around. You had no time for this man.

As you began to walk again you heard a loud thud and screams of agony. This time you completely turned around. The man was now on the docks, but was lying face down on it, screaming.

Out of panic, you ran over to his and touched his shoulder. He was burning hot! And his body looked it was sizzling.

"G-Get me on the boat!!!" He ordered you and you obayed.

You grabbed his arms and pulled him on to his row boat. The man let out fast gasps of air. You took a seat across him.

"What the hell was that?!" You asked the man.

The man lowered his head, still gasping. "Why didn't you help me when I asked?"

You averted your eyes from his gaze. "I-I don't know..."

The man sighed, the gasping slowly stopped. He looked up at you so you could completely see his face.

"Woah..." You said, looking at the big red mark on the man's right cheek. "That's a pretty big burn."

The man touched it and winced. "It hurts."

"Of course it would hurt!" You put your hand in the ocean water. "Here..."

You got closer to the man and let the sea water drip on to the burn. The man tensed up and winced, but then relaxed.

"What's your name?" He asked you.

You suddenly blushed. "T-Tell me your's first!"

"Rin Matsuoka" Rin told you. "Now tell me your's."

You blushed. "It's (y/n), (y/n) (l/n)."

"Pretty name." Rin smirked as you tried to hide your blush.

"Would you mind telling me what just happened?!" You asked, feeling agitated.