Pirate Sousuke X Kidnapped Reader Pt 2

You walked down to Rin's office. Sousuke told you that he wanted to see you, but why?

Quietly knocking on the door to the captain's office, you asked Rin if you could come in.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. "...Come in."

Opening the door, you walked in and gave your Captain a puzzled look.

"Rin...why did you call me in her?"

Rin, who was sitting at his desk, sighed and placed his elbows on the desk. Once he did that, he intertwined his fingers together, showing he was thinking.

"I called you here because I have something to tell you" Rin told you.

"And what would that be?" You asked.

Rin took a deep breath. "I'm taking you home."

Your eyes widened. "W-What?!"

"I'm taking you home. You know, where you lived before we came and took you away?"

"Why are you disciding to do this now?"

Rin sighed. "Well, you've been with us for quite awhile and we've all gotten to know you. Because of this, I'm starting to regret kidnapping you, you didn't deserve it, I'm sorry."

You laughed nervously. "Rin, you don't have to apologize. I've gotten over the fact that you took me away from my hometown. And if you hadn't, I would have never met you guys!"

Rin got up from his desk and walk over to you.

"That doesn't change my mind (y/n)" Rin said. "You're going home."

~

There you were, standing on the docks of the old town you once lived in. It was the middle of night so no one would notice the pirate ship. Sousuke stood next to you and had a sad look in his eyes.

"So..." he began. "You're really leaving?"

You let out a sad sigh. "I guess I am."

You turned and faced Sousuke. "I'm really gonna miss you."

Sousuke gave you a smile. "I'm gonna miss you too."

That was it, you let out a sob and hugged him tight. Sousuke didn't hesitate to hug back and he hugged back tight. You had gotten so close to Sousuke, it made you so upset to know you would never see him again.

You and Sousuke pulled away from each other. Sousuke raised his hand and wiped away a tear.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me...I promise."

With that, Sousuke jumped back on ship. And you, well, you made your way back to your little apartment in town.

When you got there, the owner of the was very surprised to see you. You told him that you were rescued by a government ship and they took you back home. That was a enough for them, so they gave you your old room key and you went up to your room.

You didn't sleep well that night. You were having constant thoughts about the pirates and how much you wanted to see them. Sousuke did say that you would see him again, but when would that be?

~

It had been a few months since you had left the Shark King's crew and you still missed them dearly. You were walking around the market place for really no reason, you thought it would be good for you to talk a walk.

Before you knew it, the town was up in flames. You really don't know how it happened, it all happened so suddenly. One moment everything was so peaceful, and now everything is chaos. People ran aimlessly around screaming, while you turned around and ran straight to the apartment building you were staying in.