New Years

It was New Year's Eve, people everywhere looking for someone to kiss on midnight. But Troye and Connor had already found their new year's kiss... each other. But unfortunately, they were over 2,000 miles away from each other, Troye was on tour for his album "Blue Neighbourhood" and Connor was on his book tour, so facetime would have to do for now.
"I wish you were here." Connor frowned, looking down at his lap as he played with a loose thread on his jumper sleeve.
"I know baby, and I wish I was there, but only a few more days and we'll see each other." He comforted. Connor nodded sadly, looking back up at his computer and to the clock on the screen.
"Two more minutes." He said sadly. Troye frowned, looking worriedly at Connor.
"I know, but I promise I'll make it up to you." He smiled. Connor looked at Troye, shaking his head.
"You don't need to make it up to me Troye." Connor refused, smiling slightly.
"I do Connie, this is basically my fault, if I wasn't here doing my stupid music I could be there with you right now." Troye looked down, feeling guilty.
"Troye, this is your dream, you never have to be sorry. Besides, I'm still doing my book tour, so even if you weren't, we probably still wouldn't be together..." He said, getting quieter as he spoke. Connor looked back at the clock on his computer, frowning more.
"Twenty seconds.." He muttered. And, just as he said that, facetime being facetime, the video cut out, leaving the boys with just the audio of the call.
"Great.." Connor said under his breath.
10... Connor looked around his empty room, feeling completely alone.
9... 8... 7... He wondered if Troye had left, he hadn't spoken in a while and it sounded as if there was movement on the other end.
6... 5... The call cut out all together, leaving Connor in complete silence as he looked down at his lap again, trying his hardest not to cry out of pure loneliness and longing for his boyfriend to be there with him.
4... 3...
Suddenly Connor's door opened and his head shot up to see who it was.
"Troye?!" He said, shocked as he stood up from his office chair.
"W-What're you doing here?" He asked, tears in his eyes as he went on his tip-toes to wrap his arms around Troye's neck.
"Well, I wasn't going to let you be alone on new year's now was I?" he chuckled, leaning down and pecking Connor's lips gently. Connor smiled up at Troye, tears still threatening in his eyes. Troye took something out from behind his back, and Connor looked down at what it was. He looked down and saw a bunch of beautiful red roses, each one a deep red colour, the lighting in the room making the colour even richer.
"Troye, th-they're beautiful." He stuttered, one tiny tear rolling down his cheek. "Dammit why am I crying?" He giggled nervously, wiping his eyes with his hoodie sleeve.
"Yeah... They're beautiful..." Troye said quietly. He kissed Connor again, making Connor blush, his cheeks becoming almost as red as the roses. "But they're no where near as beautiful as you are." He said, leaning his forehead against Connors.
"You're so cheesy." Connor giggled breathlessly.
"Oh well." Troye chuckled, "Happy New Year's." He whispered, kissing Connor again.

I don't even know what that was, I apologise. I had that saved from January and I never got round to posting it. Sorry that it was a bit, you know... Crap. I might just take it down to be honest I don't really know, let me know what you think. Thanks for reading ~SepticTronnor