Talk me down

Troye's POV

I looked down at the coffin. Expecting to feel any sort of emotion; sadness, mourning but yet I felt...... Nothing. Just emptiness as I stared down at the brown box. I looked over at Mattew who was crying into his girl-friend's shoulder as she held him. But I did not feel jelously, I had excepted the fact that the kiss was just a drunken mistake. I turned around and began walking down the gravel pathway through the graveyard. I reached the stone steps that looked over the graveyard and stopped, realising I was...... Crying. I don't know why but I was, I just had to deal with that. I buried my face in my hands, blocking out the world. But that's when I heard footsteps, a crunching on the gravel stones behind me. Raising my head I realised who exctly was walking up to me. Connor Franta, my best friend and long time secret love, not that I had ever had the courage to tell him that. He was wearing a pitch black suit and shiny dress shoes, he looked amazing, as always. He looked at me sympathetically before opening his mouth to talk to me.
"Hey." He kind of whispered. "Y-you ok?" He asked, taking another few steps towards me. I shook my head, of course I wasn't ok. He pulled me in and hugged me close to his chest. I was slightly taller than him so it was a little hard, but none the less he did it. After a second of shock I sunk into it and buried my face in his shoulder. I missed this, ever since Mattew I had hardly even spoken to him.
"I-i'm so sorry Connor." I said, muffled by the fabric of his suit.
"What for?" He asked, confused. I pulled away and looked into his green eyes. They were filled with concern, for me I assumed.
"I have hardly spoken to you over the past couple of mounths and when I finally do it's at a funeral and i'm sobbing into your shoulder and..." I was cut off by, lips. Lips against mine that sent shivers up my spine. Connor's lips. He pulled away and blushed a deep red.
"I um, Ummmm." He started mumbling and scratching the back of his neck like he always does when he is embarresed. I was the one to cut him off this time. I pulled away and smiled at him. Niether of us said anything we just stood there smiling like a couple of idiots, which we are, idiots in love.

That was the "Talk Me Down" one I did before, but i'll be deleting that because it was in it's own book and was taking up space, so I added it to this book 😂 hope you enjoyed ~amazingphillove