Loving you ~ part two

Connor's POV

I put my phone back into my pocket and stood up, my heart going ridiculously fast.
"Just-just going to the bathroom." I said quickly to Tyler before speed walking out of the living room and into the hallway. My heart was beating so fast I though it might burst through my chest. Calm down. I got to the front door and held the handle. But, I hesitated in opening it. What if he says the kiss was a mistake? What if he doesn't like me back? What if- I tried my best not to think about the outcomes of this conversation. So, taking a deep breath, I pushed the handle down and opened the door. I stepped out into the bitter afternoon air, taking a sharp breath in as the coldness hit me. Shutting the door behind me I shoved my hands into my pockets and leant against the wall. But, where was Troye? I glanced around, but he was no where to be found. Maybe he just decided not to come. Maybe he was angry with me.. Wait, what if he's angry with me? But, all worries vanished as the door opened and Troye stepped out. He shut the door and looked at me through his beautiful blue eyes, I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down, trying to hide my blush.
"Hey." He said, taking a step towards me.
"H-hey." I stuttered, not moving my eyes from the ground. There was a silence but, in no way was it uncomfortable, just like neither of us felt the need to speak at that moment.
"I-I guess I have some explaining to do.." He said quietly. I shook my head and looked up at him.
"N-no you don't, I-I get it. The kiss was a mistake. You-you don't have to explain anything." I looked down again as I felt tears welling in my eyes. I heard him take another step forward as he brought his hand up and moved my head to look at him. He shook his head and smiled slightly before speaking.
"It wasn't a mistake, Con. Not at all." He almost whispered. I looked up at him, confused.
"Wh-what do you mean?" He moved closer to me so our noses were almost touching, and looked into my eyes.
"I mean, I meant it Connor. You have, no idea how long i've waited to do that." His voice was barely above a whisper, but I could hear him loud and clear, mainly because of how close we were.
"B-but what about Tyler? I-I thought you loved him?" I ask, looking down at my shoes again. Once again, he moved my head up to look at him.
"Of course I love Tyler, but not in the same way as I love you. I love Tyler as a friend but, I love you as something more.." He said, moving even closer to me. I looked up at him, a shocked expression on my face.
"Y-you love me?" I asked, completely lost for words. He blushed slightly and nodded, glancing down at the floor. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my forehead against his.
"I-I love you too." And there it was. The four words I had waited months to say out loud. He leant down and closed the gap between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I pulled away and looked at him breathlessly.
"S-so what do we do now?"
"You want my honest answer?" He laughed nervously. I nodded, confused.
"I have no idea." He said honestly.

So that was the second part! What did you think? So this book just got 103 views, that's amazing thank you so so so much! Thank you ~amazingphillove