The cute barista

"Troye!? Are you listening to me!?"  Zoe said, clicking her fingers in front of my face, snapping me out of the trance I had somehow slipped in to.
"Hm?"  I looked at her, confused.
"Are you even listening to me?" She asked, crossing her arms. I nodded,
"Course I am." I said, but, soon my eyes landed on the cause of my "trance." The barista, working behind the counter. Zoe followed my eyes and as soon as she saw what, or who, I was looking at, a smile was on her face.
"You should go talk to him, he's cute." She agreed, nodding approvingly.
"Wh-what do you mean?" I looked down at the table, a blushed covering my cheeks.
"Troye, I know you've been checking him out, go talk to him!" She giggled. I shook my head and kept looking down.
"I can't Zo I-" I looked over to him again, "I don't have a chance with a guy like him." I shook my head.
"Of course you have a chance Tro! Now go talk to him before I do it for you." She raised her eyebrows.
I shook my head again, "N-no it's okay." I nodded, smiling.
"Nope, sorry, not good enough. The whole time we've been here you've been staring at him." She stood up from the table and began to walk over to the counter.
"Zoe!" I shouted after her. But she just ignored me and continued walking. When she reached the counter, she began to talk to the guy. She pointed over to me and the barista looked over at me, a smile on his face. I looked down and blushed, embarrassed. Before I knew it, Zoe was skipping back over to me and placing a small piece of paper on the table. I looked up at her, confused.
"You better go shopping for a new outfit because you, my dear Troye, have a date tomorrow night." She said smugly as she sat down. I looked at her, shocked.
"You're welcome." She giggled, sipping her coffee. I looked down at the note and read it; Connor ~ *insert phone number here*
"Connor huh?" I said under my breath. And to say I was excited, was a definite understatement. 

I don't really know what that was, but I got bored so I thought,
Why not. And I had no idea what to call this so I just made it up. Anyway...
Thanks for reading ❤️ ~amazingphillove