She glanced at my eyes but trained them back on the injury. With a soft gentle hand, she grasped my hurt hand in hers and lead me to the bathroom quietly. She pointed me to the toilet and I sat down on it still staring at her. 

She looked tired and lost. The makeup from last night was gone. I'm guessing she had washed her face, but the bags that sat there with the redness was a sign that she hadn't stopped crying. All I wanted to do was hold her. 

She took the first aid kit out and rest it gently on the sink. All of her actions were slow and careful. She looked fragile. 

"I punched Sam" I mumbled, handing her my injured hand. Her eyes widen in surprise but it was only a glimpse. 

"Why?" she croaked and cleared her throat from the dryness. I yanked back when the disinfection touched my cuts. 

" He had it coming" her lips thinned and she shook her head. 

"Ky-"

"Taylor, the club we went to is fully against cameras. It doesn't allow anyone to bring them in and cell phones are carefully watched. How did those pictures get out?" I asked her. She paused, her fingers hovering over my cut with her eyes cast downward.

"Ky, they could have just broken the rules. It can happen" she shook her head. I know she was piecing it together, but she still didn't want to believe what I know. I yank my hands from hers and pushed her cheeks to look at me. 

"Taylor, the pictures that were taken of you in the lounge room were only you. Who was there? Why wasn't there any of Sam?" 

She threw my hands off her face, tears streaming down once again. "I don't know, Ky! What do you want me to say? You're right? You're right! You're so f**king right! I should have listened to you. I'm just a dumb naive girl in this world trying to make her dream come through, but I'm messing up everything!" she backed out of the room. Her back now facing me as she rushed out. 

I stumbled chasing after her, grabbing her by the elbow I made her face me. "Taylor, I don't want to be right. I wish so much that I was wrong in this. I don't want you to be hurt. I want your dream to come true just as much as you want it to. A little less, because I don't know your true passion, but from what I can see I know and feel what you want. Baby, I told you we're in this together. Did you believe me?"

She looked at me, really looked at me. The different blue hues in her eyes danced in their depths. The tears rimmed her eyes and threatened to spill, but she was trying. 

She was trying to keep it there. 

She wanted to be strong. 

That was her. 

She felt like she never supposes to lean on someone. That everything was for her to fight, only. 

But, I was here. Albeit reckless. 

I was here for her whether she love it or not. 

I was going to protect her until my last breath. 

I guess that's what being in love was...

***

Taylor wanted to stay inside. She didn't want to come out of the hotel room one bit, but we had to show the world that we are stronger than they think we are. 

Her hands held mines tighter. Her body was so close to mine as we walked the streets. 

I had to go to a very small interview and I wanted her there. 

I needed her there. 

My bodyguards kept themselves like a barrier around us. Kyle going the extra mile to keep them from even coming within a 2 feet radius.