Chapter 19

(Jace's P.O.V.) 

I woke up with a jump still holding on to my necklace. I was still on the ceiling shocked that no one messed with me. 

I finally looked at Kiki's text. I laughed to myself. I texted her back that I was fine. I looked around, and nothing changed still the same old boring place. I heard a spraying noise, and lokked up there was a mist coming out of the vent. 

I made a pool, and dove in. I stayed there till the mist went away. Then it came to me. I flew out the water, and looked around to make sure no one is there. I flew at the vent full speed, and did something almost impossible. 

I turned myself into water, and went into the vent. I turned my self back human, and texted Kiki. 

"I just turned myself into water!" 

"WHAT? WAIT HOW?" 

"I have no clue" I said and put the phone away. 

I was crawling, and there were different vents under me. I carefully made sure I didn't step on them. I saw a light ahead, and made myself turn to water, as I glided threw to the light. I looked down, and I saw the outside world. 

I went threw the vent and turned human mid air letting my wings catch me. I texted Kiki again. 

"I'm out I escaped" 

"Thank god meet me at the cave" 

I flew as fast as I could to the cave I landed, and looked around Everyone whom I barely knew, but hated stared shocked at me. I heard flapping, and looked up. 

"JACE" I heard my name, and I saw kiki flying at me. She came running up, and hugged me I hugged her back. 

She looked up, and I made sure I caught her off guard, and crashed my lips on hers. She melted in, and we had about a 5 minute heated make out session.  It was just sunrise, and she seemed to glow brighter. 

"I told you not to worry my little flame" I whispered. 

I heard someone clear their throat, and I turned around. They guys stood there weirdly while the girls were looking in awe. I got mad staring at Kai. I was ready to charge, but Kiki grabbed my head. I looked at her. 

"They didn't have a choice" she said. 

I looked at them, and they nodded. 

I sighed then looked at her, and walked out I sat on the ground. She sat down next to me I wrapped my arm around my waist, and brought her closer. Then I turned the ground into water, and we fell in. I laughed as I came up. I didn't see Kiki, so I looked around. 

Next thing you know i'm being dragged down. I looked down, and saw Kiki. I dragged her out and threw her up she landed in the pool, and laughed, 

"Not cool" She laughed. 

I laughed, and made a tower diving board. 

"I dare you to jump from the very top of that" I said. 

She looked at me like I have grown two heads. 

"ARE YOU NUTS" She screamed 

"come on it's not that hard" I said. 

"If it's so easy you do it" She challenged. 

I heard ohh's from people the two guys. I smiled and slowly flew up to the very top. I did a handstand, and I heard gasp. I fell backwards, and started doing flips mid air into turns, and landed in the water with a perfect dive. 

"There I did it" I said calmly. 

I looked around everyone was shocked. One of the girls I think Kathy was her name spoke first.