Chapter 8

(Serraffe's POV)

I was sleeping when a blood curdling scream woke me up , I instantly knew it was Chelsea Jace's neighbor. Jace had got up thinking I was still asleep, and walked out the door to help Chelsea and figure out what happened next I heard a fight going on. I then walked toward the door and hid around the corner to watch and see if he needed any help. Something was attacking him, the guy in the hood must have sent him, "this is not good" I whispered under my breath. If that guy was going to send people to try and kill us for denying a request to go to the dark side, what will he do if we kill and send all of his 'minions' to Tartarus. I'll have to ask Fireisha about this. Suddenly i was hurt and relieved at the same time, Jace had used fire to kill the thing,nut didn't call me instead and just used lightning, that is just rude I mean just cause he thinks I'm sleeping. However I am relieved he is okay, he soon started walking back to the house and I ran back in the living room to pretend like I just woke up. i rubbed my eyes to look like i just opened them and stretched just as he walked into the room.

"Hey, where'd you go?" I asked him yawning.

"Like you don't know" he said walking over to sit in the Love seat with me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said instinctively.

" Now I know you were at the door" Jace said smirking.

" Okay fine I was at the door, and i was a little hurt that you knew I was awake and you didn't ask me to help you and on top of that you used my power to send that thing to Tartarus" I said a bit quickly.

" I didn't want to get you involved" he said sweetly.

" aww, but you do know you can heal people right?" I asked him.

" I know that but I don't like people risking their lives because i can just heal them if something happens" he said looking around the room.His eyes landed on Diamond and Alec cuddling on the couch in their sleep, causing us both to smile and scream
" AWWWW!!!!!!!!!" Which caused them to wake up.

We were all talking about Shadow Hunters when suddenly my brother texted me saying mom needed me to come home. So I said bye to everyone then Alec and Diamond left to my car so I could drop them off on my way home, and I was about to stand up when Jace pulled back onto his lap and kissed me for what felt like hours and then we parted and said bye next I basically ran out of the house. If my mom needs me to come home and doesn't tell me herself the this must be important. I dropped off Diamond and Alec and conyinuted to my moms house.When I got there my house looked like my brother had another party while my parents were working late, I told him it was stupid but he keeps doing it.Something was different this time same damage , but there were no beer bottles or red plastic cups anywhere. I ran upstairs to my room cause whenever DJ has a party he makes sure to lock my door with a padlock. My door was open and my stuff was everywhere, messier than I left it. I didn't know what was going on so i called my brother DJ.

*Phone convo*

DJ where are you guys

We're at Dad's condo I told you

No you said mom wanted me home

oh mom's here actually sorry

It's fine did you have another party last night

Yeah why

Did you lock my door

Sorry i had to kick some people outta there last night i thought i locked it

It's cool i was just wondering

Okay so are you on your way

Yeah bye