Chapter 2

(Seraffe's POV)

"Wave wait up" I yelled trying to catch up to him as he was walking towards the portal.

"What's up Kiki" he said once I caught up to him.

"What happened?" I asked cause no one bothered to tell me once me training was over.

"Something attacked me on my way back from the concert" he said quickly.

"WHAT!?!?" I almost yelled.

"Kiki I'm fine calm down" he chuckled.

"Are you sure?" I asked calming down a bit.

"Yeah Seraffe I'm fine" he said using my element name only cause he knows I don't like him to call me that.

"Whatever so where are you going" I asked him after we finished our little laughing fit.

"Home actually, Ripple said I could go home and rest" Jay explained.

"Can I come"I asked him with my adorable fiery puppy dog eyes.

"If Fireisha says its cool" he said .

As if on cue Alec decides to basically challenge me by blowing me into Jace. My eyes went red and I was about to fight him but Diamond did that for me while I calmed down and takes to Fireisha. She said I had trained enough for today so I grabbed my camera and headed to the portal where Jay was waiting for me.

"She say it was cool?" He asked once I got there.

"Yeah she I've trained enough for today " I responded.

And with that we left to his house on the way he put his arm around me and kissed my forehead. I looked up and smiled at him then we continued to walk to his house. We were there within minutes and we walked in. I said hi to his mom and went to talk to her in the kitchen while Jace went up to his room. We talked about some stuff my mom needed to know and some things i needed to tell her once we were done and she went to go talk to my mom i walked up to Jace's room. There I found him laying on his bed watching Shadow Hunters.

"Hey you're watching it without me" i said as i climbed onto his bed and sat next to him.

"Fine I'll restart it, so what were you and my mom talking about" He said sitting up on his bed.

"Just stuff about fundraiser stuff" i said as i laid on his shoulder.

"PTA stuff?" he asked me.

"Yeah" I answered.

These past few weeks of training have been rigorous every night we all go to Alec's house cause he has these massage chairs that just make you muscles feel like liquid. we usually end up staying the night and we just hang out all night then go home in the morning to get ready for school. Since we've been doing this Jace and I have missed a few episodes of Shadow Hunters. So we are gonna catch up on it tonight.

{The next morning}

I don't remember much of last night just that I was watching shadow Hunters with Jace then falling asleep. I sat u in Jace's bed and he walked into the room with two smoothies from Smoothie King which he knows are my favorite. I realized i had like an hour to get ready for school and Jace was gonna stay home today and rest he told his mom he fell down a hill and i took him to the hospital and he asked them not to call her. So I thanked him for my smoothie he gave me a quick peck on the lips and I was out the door to y house to get ready for school. i checked my phone and Nicola and Alec were blowing up my phone last night. This was going to be a very stressful day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

What up you guys its @Internet_obsessed13 and I hope you guys love this story we are working so hard and chapter 3 will be coming soon with @jasminecilley so i will see you guys in chapter 5 peace out my Dark Angels <3